Boruto's Inauguration

One month later.....

Normal POV:

Boruto was dressing in his new hokage attire in his house as hinata was helping him. Hinata looked at boruto in hokage attire and had tears of joy....

Hinata:-teary-eyed-I can't believe Boruto you have grown so much.From a mischievious boy to the hokage .

Boruto:Mom now don't cry.I am proud to become hokage.I Love You

Hinata: I Love You too Boruto now be fast or you will be late for the ceremony. 

Boruto: I know Mom now let's go

Both Hinata and Boruto arrive at the hokage monument..Naruto was waiting for them..As they arrive Naruto saw boruto and said..

Naruto: You have really grown into a formidable shinobi . When I first thought about my goal to become Hokage I never thought I would have a family and also that my own son would become Hokage one day .

Boruto : Thanks Dad. Now can we start with the inauguration.

All of them went outside and stood on the roof of the Hokage Monument as Naruto addressed everyone .

Naruto:-raising his voice- Good Morning Everyone . Today we have gathered here to witness the inauguration of the eighth Hokage for our village . So please welcome our Eighth Hokage Uzumaki Boruto.

Boruto came forward and stood on the edge of the roof as he saw through the crowd before adressing.... 

Boruto: I am honoured to become the hokage . I Uzumaki Boruto,son of Uzumaki Naruto promise to maintain peace in the village and protect it with all my strength .

The crowd erupts in cheers as Boruto recieves the hokage hat from Naruto...