Boruto Vs Kara

The battlefield of the Fifth Great Ninja War....

Boruto who recently was back from being dead after 6 years and was standing in front of all the shinobis...

Naruto:-looking towards sasuke- Sasuke our kids have become something else . The level they reached is far beyond ours.

Sasuke: It is right but yet they surpassed us and I don't hate to accept it.

The Kara Members are looking at Boruto....

Voice : Uzumaki Boruto you may be back but you are no-one in front of our strength . You will die once more here and that will be the end for the shinobi world.

Boruto:-angry- You are the leader of Kara right ? Lord Isshiki or to be more exact Isshiki Otsutsuki 

Naruto : -shocked- What he is an otsutsuki ? Like Kaguya and Momoshiki but that's impossible. How many otsutsuki exist?

Sasuke: -stoic- Naruto this one is different I guess he is the strongest of all and we have to be careful to fight against him.

Voice : -laughing- You are right Uchiha Sasuke but I am a being which could be killed only by another Otsutsuki and not any normal human.

Boruto: -smirking- Guess I have only to kill you Cause I am the only one in this world to be called an Complete Otsutsuki because of the karma.

Isshiki : -laughing- Okay then show us what you got .

Boruto:-activting jougan-As you wish

Boruto turned towards deepa and activated an attack which couldn't be seen but in a blink of an eye deepa was cut into half and ended up dying....

Boruto: How was it was it entertaining or should I demonstrate more

Naruto:-stunned- What was that he killed a inner member of kara with just his eye 

Sasuke:-shocked- His power has grown incredibly and i guess what we saw is the fullest potential of the jougan

Isshiki:-serious- You killed Deepa with just one hit okay I think now it's interesting

Boruto:-activating jougan an karma- And let me show you what I can do if anyone tries to hurt my family.