The Beginning

Gaara's POV:

I recieved a letter from Naruto which said that Kara had declared a war on all the five great nations . It's a matter of tension . I looked at Kankuro who was also thinking about what could be done as I said " We have to form a Allied Shinobi Force with all the nations . Please can you bring to me the 12 strongest ninjas from our village " . Kankuro replied with a nod as he left and also came in with 12 ninjas following him . Gaara said " Listen you all , we all the five shinobi nations are going to face a war together delared by the organisation called Kara under the leadership of Isshiki " . I continued " I want all of you to submit to me a list of 20 shinobi's indivisually to be kept in the shinobi force and from their I will chose the best ones . Is that clear ?" All of them replied " Hai Sir " I said " Good . But now you all are dismissed ".

Chojuro's POV:

I just now recieved the letter from the Hokage which reported the news of the upcoming war . I need to be prepared . I looked towards Kagura and said " Kagura I want you to collect all the seven swordsmen of our village along with the strongest shinobis as you will lead them and tell them to be prepared for the upcoming war .

(All the other kages such as the Raikage and the Tsuchikage made their shinobi forces and are ready form the war to break at any moment )

Sarada's POV:

After the war was declared everything changed . The village is now under strict guard and all the other shinobis trained hard as they could . I also am training with Papa . He taught me to use my mangekyo sharingan . I can now use Susanoo and Amaterasu and due to Mama's efforts I am also able to master the Byakoguo seal or The Seal of Hundred Healings . I felt that I was still not ready for the war . I decided to visit boruto's grave before the war because he was one of the shinobi who sacrifice themselves to protect the village . As I reached boruto's grave I noticed Lord Hokage in front of the grave . I went closer and Lord Seventh looked towards me with a smile as he said " Came to visit Boruto before the war " . I just nodded . He said " Well me too . I don't even know if I will be alive after the war or not so I decided to visit him " . As he was saying such things I noticed tears dropping from his eyes . He just said " Sarada can you please complete the things you came here to do " . I walked towards the grave I placed the flowers which I brought and started to stare at the name and the description of boruto given on the name " Boruto Uzumaki The Child Who Sacrificed Himself to Protect the Village " . I just said " Boruto I wish you could be a part of us now and help us during the War but not the least at least be with us during this hard time " . I got up and left the funeral grounds .

I know this is a short chapter the next one is going to be interesting as the war will start and the next chapter I will write in from of a script with the character giving dialogues and stuff Don't worry You will enjoy the upcoming chapters as well .