Seventh chapter

"What are you doing?" Amanda asked while I was reading in bed she turned to me and lay on her side with her face resting on her palm.

"What does it look like? I am reading."

"I am bored." She looked at me with a cute face.

"And what do you want me to do?" She grinned. I rolled my eyes and looked at the paper but my heart then jumped out of place. I'm crazy. She touched my face with her index finger, pulled away and giggled.

"Leave me read." I mumbled.

"Ask for two things and I'm not bothered anymore." She said.

"Not now." She grumbled and she laid her left arm on the bed, put her head on it, and closed her eyes. I could finally take a closer look at his face. Can such a perfect face exist without a single flaw? The arch of his eyebrows is perfect. Her eyes are so innocent and yet full of sinful things and sadness. Her makeup matches the color of the dress perfectly and isn't smeared in any place as if it were waterproof. Maybe it is. The high luster highlights the cheekbone along with the blush. And her lips...she smiled and licked her lips and bite it slowly. I swallowed. Slowly I looked up into her eyes, in which desire burned. It was so close that I broke that closeness by quickly running out of the room and taking a drink to the fridge. When I turned around, she was sitting in one of the bar stools, leaning on her palm, looking at me with a smile.

"Sorry about the former. I was just thinking." I mumbled didn't look at her.

"I see." I heard she was drinking something, but I didn't look at her. I heard voices from outside so I hurried into my room so there would be no trouble.

I got a message that I looked at quickly.

'Hi Liz. See you at the mall tomorrow? I should buy new clothes for school.' Sophia wrote.

'I'm in punishment until the end of the summer.'

'Don't do it again Liz! You know, pre-school shopping is a tradition. Did you rob a bank or what?' Almost.

'I'm really sorry. Call Isabell.'

'She also resigned. She's going to the doctor tomorrow because of her stupid allergy. Can't you escape somehow?'

'I'm afraid it won't work.'

'Hah. Ok. But what did you really do?'

'I should go. Bye.' I wrote the last time and put my phone my pocket and sighed. She's one of my oldest friends, but she loves to gossip so much that the whole school would find out if that turned out.

Amanda didn't stay in the room for the rest of the time, let's just say I wasn't really bothered and continued reading. Meanwhile, my mom came home but didn't seem to be angry. Maybe the police called just my dad and he didn't tell her what happened which isn't a big problem. Nevertheless, a tense silence moved to the table for dinner, which was not uncommon. I felt like someone was watching, but I didn't see anyone when I turned there.

"Finally. Sleep." I said after shower and closed my eyes.

"Good night Liz!" I heard a whisper next to my ear. In the twilight, I opened my sleepy eyes and saw the figure of Amanda lying next to me. Her hair touched my hand, so I grabbed it and started stroking it.

"Even her hair is soft." I moaned and I pulled it to my nose to smell the lavender. She chuckled.

"Sleep! It was a long day." I heard her cheerful voice and I fall asleep.

When I opened my eyes in the morning there was no one next to me. I saw Amanda sitting on a chair and doing makeup. She was in a green dress. I frowned.

"How did you change clothes?" I whimpered in a sleepy voice.

"Geez. I ruined my makeup." She said uneasily and quickly wiped her left eyes. "I'm a genie." She said after she finished it.

"You don't need makeup." I said after I sat up. I promise she blushed and looked at her in the mirror.

"I look better with it."

"I mean no one sees you. You don't need it." She looked at me offended and disappeared and the stuff too. I rolled my eyes and got up. During breakfast, I thought maybe she might be offended and started to feel bad. I was watching social media on the phone when I heard a coughing voice and looked up.

"You see? I told you. I look horrible." She said without look at me. She sat a meter away from me on my bed, but I just stared at her and smiled. "Is it so awful?" She conjured a mirror in front of her and sadly found that she must look bad.

"You look adorable." I said cheerfully and looked at my phone. Since she didn't speak after a while, I looked at her. She still stared thoughtfully in the mirror. "What's wrong?" I whispered because I didn't want to scare her. She eliminated the mirror and smiled faintly at me.

"No one has ever told me that before." She mumbled while she stared the wall. I blushed a little.

"It's true." I mumbled.

"Thank you, Liz. You are my favorite master." She said and hugged me in fear, and I hugged her back. She sighed. I wanted to bend over, but she spoke.

"Just a little more. Please!" She whispered slowly. From that sound, my heart would then be torn apart. Since when haven't she hugged anyone? I put my chin on her shoulder. She started stroking my back. "Don't cry!" She said and leaned away.

"My fault." I wiped away my eyes and the tears I don't know when they generated. Maybe I needed this hug better than she did.