Dragon Club

Kasey

I stared at the dragon and he stared back at me. My heart began to beat faster and faster and just as I was about to faint or scream, or both, when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I turned around to find Ryan and...Tom? "What is that?" I asked Tom, pointing at the dragon. "Why is it here? How is it here?"

Tom raised his hands and said "I promise to explain everything, but first, please calm down."

I realized that I was sort of hyperventilating. I closed my eyes and began to breathe only with my nose, using less air than I was using before.

"Okay." I muttered, opening my eyes. "I'm calm. Now, explain." 

 Tom explained how he discovered the dragon, who's name is Thunder. Then, the other kids found Thunder, and got their own dragons. All the dragons are from an underground dragon world, which had different realms. The ones they discovered were Ice, Fire, Nature, Crystal, and Kings, which is where Thunder is from.

They found out that there was a guy named Hiccup, who was some dragon whisperer, and Tom's related to him. And, they found a book that held all the information about dragons. 

"And that's all there is." Tom said, finishing. Kasey peered over his shoulder, where Thunder, the other kids, and the other dragons sat. 

"Can we join?" Ryan asked. 

Kasey whipper her head to stare at him. Is he crazy? 

 "Well, now that you know about Dragon Club, you might as well join." Tom said.

"What?" A kid stood up. He was the kid in black. "Seriously Kullersen?"

"Eugene!" Jun yelled.

"You said not to tell them," Eugene said, ignoring Jun. "And now, you want to them to join?"

We turned to Tom, who was cringing. "Um, yeah." Tom said, rubbing the back of his head. "Dragon Club's is sort of a secret, so..."

"Got it." Ryan said "We won't tell anyone, right Kasey?"

"Okay, I guess." I mutter, still unsure if this was a good idea.

"Great!"

Suddenly, the kid with the Ipad, Alex, stood up. "Um, guys?" she called. "A sensor is going of in the Nature Realm."

"Sensor?" I asked.

"We put up sensors around the Hidden World so we know when trouble rises." Tom explained. "Let's go!"

Next thing I knew, we were flying through the Hidden World. I was on Thunder while Ryan was on Jun's dragon, Wu and Wei.

As we flew past many dragons, I started to feel nervous. What will happen now?