Reincarnated

Hello everyone, my name is Y/N, I was born in Bangladesh and spent 14 years of my life there, until my parents immigrated to the U.S. I spent majority of my life here in the U.S. You may be asking what I am doing right now, after I graduated from U.T.A. I got my first job as a software engineer in a certain company, but I found out just because the pay is good, my life isn't. I am 31, and yet I am still single, my parents are screaming at me to get married. And it seems like I am quite of pushover myself because my colleagues, and even juniors always dump their work on me, which I without any reluctance accept.

As you could tell I am extremely overwork, my eyes could be compared to Miyuki from "Kaguya Sama Love is War" but ten times worse, yep that much. Right now, I was finally able to use my bathtub after 2 weeks of intense work. I was coming out of the bathtub, until I feel the floor to be slippery, I tried my best to adjust my position but it all failed when I tripped over a soap lying on the floor causing me fall down, and hit my head, at the opposite side of the bathtub causing me to bleed from my head, after that everything went black.

"NOTICE: Individual Y/N soul is wandering around the multiverse to found a host"

Huh, what's happening it seem like I am dying, *sigh* at least I could finally see the person who created me. Hope, he made me part of his best creation, so I could see the whole world and don't  suffer through human's injustice and greediness.

"NOTICE: Individual Y/N soul found the perfect body for his desire"

Huh, who is speaking, it seems like a AI or something talking probably my iPhone that I always bring into my bathroom. Back when I was alive the justice system was so foul, people who committed crimes always get away with it due to corruption, and people who didn't do anything are blamed. I wish I could have reshaped my world with true justice. Where criminals are persecuted through the harshest methods known to men, and victims to finally have a smile on their face.

"NOTICE: Individual Y/N acquired Unique Skill [Justice]"

Dang bet my body is lying their cold, or burning based on my bathtub temperature. It's better to died by the hand of poisoning , stabs, or anything. Wait, no it will create a mess, so it's better my body was destroyed along with my soul. No that would hurt a lot, dang dying in anyway is so cruel, messy and hurts a lot.

"NOTICE: Individual Y/N received temperature resistance, poison resistance, infinite regeneration, soul regeneration, pain resistance and body recreation"
Author:- I could have made it longer and add all the actual resistance so I shortened it. And body recreation is basically after any primordial or true Dragon died their soul is recreated,
basically those. Anyway back to the story.

After traveling through what seems like infinite space.... It feels so.... Lonely, I miss my parents, wish I could see them.

Suddenly I was transported to what seems like cloud, and felt my entire body to forcefully put inside a certain blond male looking body, who is wearing red cloak like of royalty. His dark blue eyes looked empty, and standing their like he was some sort of humanoid robot who was following a person commands without its own will.

After the transaction of soul was completed

After the transaction of soul was completed. I opened my eyes in what seems like my new body, but I saw something which could have gave me a heart attack, but I noticed I don't even have heart. It was cyan colored dragon staring at me like it saw it's new play thing.

"Let's go, you finally got yourself a ego I am so happy, and proud of myself from now on your name is Y/N, and your code name is [Feldway], it seems like my experiment worked" said the cyan colored dragon with what supposed to be his smile, or dev...

"Let's go, you finally got yourself a ego I am so happy, and proud of myself from now on your name is Y/N, and your code name is [Feldway], it seems like my experiment worked" said the cyan colored dragon with what supposed to be his smile, or devious smile or dragonous smile anyways it's so disturbing.

"Anyway let me introduces myself my name is Veldanava I am your creator, who created you and what you would consider the Reality which infinite higher, higher dimensional and etc etc., I was growing bored with my Omnipotent, Omnipresent and Omniscience so I give it up." said the now named Veldanava.

"Oh I see, your my creato.. wait the CREATOR, YOUR SAYING YOU ARE GOD, AND YOUR OMNIPOTENT" said, Y/N

Which caused the Cyan dragon to respond "Hmm I am strong that's for sure but "God" is a big term I would say I am a R.O.B, or simpler term Random Overpowered Being". As I was looking at the dragon with little bit cringe how he describe himself, he just gave me devilish smile, "God, Creator or Anyone, please help me" is all I could mutter. "I am here you know, and there is no one in this reality that could help you" said Veldanava.

"Oh no" is all I could say.
"OH YES" roared Veldanava, who was looking down at me, with a devious smile.
-
-
-
*Author:- This is my first chapter, I will probably post weekly from now on, but I will be kind, and post 1 chapter tomorrow. Hope you like it, and give me criticism so I could improve.

Total Words:- 894