Class A-0 and Talent Show

"Okay time to take roles, raise your hand, and say 'here' if you are present in this classroom" I instructed the entire. "Okay first one is Velzard."

"I am here Aniki!!!!" says that little piece of devil, I know what to make her focus on, she should focus, and train on her True Dragon's aptitude.

Wait shouldn't the names be supposed to be alphabetical order, probably the lizard has to have something to do with it, anyway I should move on.

"Next is Luminous" "Here", a silver hair teenage looking girl, raised her hand. She has heterochromatic eyes, one being crimson red, and other being sky blue. And she is wearing a gothic looking dress.

I could tell that she is a vampire, but one closely related to that zesty one

I could tell that she is a vampire, but one closely related to that zesty one. She is releasing tons of zestiness energy while she is looking at other girls in my classroom in seductive. Michael analyze her, and tell me what's best for her.

<Individual Luminous Valentine, despite being a vampire have a aptitude for holy magic, and she also possessed Unique Skill Lust which would be versatile skill in the future, and part of the sin series, which even Master's sister Individual Velzard possessed one>

Didn't know that well.... Wait why is she looking at Wilhelm, like she knows him, does she have any kind of relationship with him, well I will ask him later.

"Next is Jahil" "Here", an average looking man raised his arm, he seems way taller than average human, but also posses a great amount of energy, and he seems to be wearing some lab clothes.

For some reasons he is giving me the not so good vibes, Michael you know the deal

<Individual Jahil is the smartest individual in this room, but at the same time the most prideful individual viewing himself superior to everyone in this room, he have special talent for soul based abilities like transferring his soul to another body due to his Unique Skill Transport>

So he is coward, and prideful, welp he is gonna be pretty annoying gentleman in the future, well who cares,

"Next is Guran" "Here", an average looking guy stands up, he has Dwarf looking build, and large beard with a tanned brown skin color, with black hair.