All Hail, FELDWAY!!!

Wilhelm POV

Currently me, and Wolfgang are lying upside on a tree branch.
"All THAT BECAUSE OF THAT DAMN STUPID SPECIAL ED 'GOD' ", I screamed with the top of my Vampiric Lungs??..... I don't know what's make them different than human's.

But for some unknown reasons, Wolfgang starts looking at me, like I said a racial slur, which i didn't as far as I remember—

"YOU IDIOT, HE MIGHT HEAR YOU, AND TARGET BOTH OF U——- AHHHHHH!!!!", before he could finish, he was struck down by similar projectiles that Führer was always struck down with, whenever he talks about that Special Ed 'God'.

Suddenly ten shadowy figures appeared above me, and Wolfgang as they were floating above us, staring at both of us........... Menacingly.

"Ara Ara~~~~ isn't that quiet mean to call someone mentally unstable, especially when that someone is pissed off.",

as one of the shadowy figures start to came down, I saw Führer's worst nightmare, his Boss/Brother Veldanava who was wearing a school uniform, while holding.... chains..

"Is that even allow in school in this new world", as I said that, the tree that me, and Wolfgang were hanging on to suddenly disappeared, as we hit the ground.

"Any last words, Wilhelm, and barely conscious Wolfgang kun~~~", one of the Veldanavas, came down as he took out a crowbar.

"PLEASE, FÜHRER SAVE US FROM THAT MONSTE—— AHHHH!!^!!"

Time-skip brought to you by Y/N, Wilhelm, and Wolfgang getting carried to the infirmary, by Dr Dino, Nurse Pico, Nurse Obera, and Nurse Gracia, while Priest Zalario still praying.

Wilhelm POV End

Wolfgang POV

Everything seems so dark...... obviously it would be, my face is completely covered in bandages.
I forcefully removed the bandages, as I look around, I saw Wilhelm addictively reading some picture books, that Führer Y/N gifted us.

He called those picture books that Wilhelm currently reading, comics and, he also gave us other picture books which he called Manga, Manhwa, Light Novel, and etc.

Well currently he is reading a comic 'book' I believe that's what its called, well the cover of the book is showing a guy in blue suit kissing a dude wearing a bat suit, wait is it a ma....

"AYOOOO, What in the NAME of the HOLY FATHERLAND, and THE GREAT FÜHRER, Are you READING, WILHELM." I shouted at him which gets this weirdo to stop reading the book, as he quickly shut it down, and looked at me in terror, and start stuttering.

"ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS WOLFGANG!!" he starts screaming at me, "Than what in the Helheim were you reading!!! It wasn't definitely something, Führer would want you to read!!?*"
I decided to manifest my gun, Axis.

"The Great Führer Y/N would be extremely disappointed in you, so hopefully you wouldn't die with any regret,"

"Wait, put down your gun, let me explain??!? I haven't healed ye—, AHHH!!*" I started shooting at him, as he started to dodge each attacks.

Time-Skip brought to you by Wilhelm, and Wolfgang reconciling

"Phew, I thought I would die today, Wolfgang I have a question?" Wilhelm says after laying down on his infirmary bed, "If I catch you again, reading those unholy books, I would make sure that day would be your last day, and what's your frage(question)?", I said that as I too lay down on my infirmary bed."

Wilhelm took a big breath, and ask, "How did we ended up like this?", suddenly I start having flashbacks of our old world, and to be fair it very different compared to our own.