Laboratory/Who Reincarnated First?

Character:- ""(Speaking)
Character:-''(Thought Communication)
Only POV:- (Thinking)

Y/N :- "VELZARD!!!! VELDANAVA!!!BREAKFAST IS READY!!"

Veldanava :- "COMING!!! Little Y/N~~"

Suddenly he teleported, and sat in the table.
I believe, I will enter my villain arc, if he call me that one more time—

Veldanava :- 'Okay.... how about little bro Y/N, does it sounds better~~'

Y/N :- "JUST SHUT UP!!! And also you should have bring Velzard, with you after all I created her favorite breakfast for her great grades.... Just so you know, it's only for this time..."

Veldanava :- "Tsundere~~ little bro Y/N~~"

Velzard :- "IS IT GRILL-CHEESE AND VANILLA CHOCOLATE CHIPS ICE-CREAM!!!"

Whenever she heard about food, she screamed her lungs out, BUT WHY CAN'T SHE JUST SHUT UP!!

Y/N :- "DON'T SCREAMED FROM YOUR ROOM, JUST THOUGHT COMMUNICATE WITH ME, YOU DAMN BRAT!!!"

Y/N :- 'Anyway... you could only have desert after dinner, though I made your favorite omelette—'

Suddenly, I heard large footsteps, and from out of nowhere Velzard entered the kitchen and rushed to my side, and start sniffing and drooling on my cooking.....

Man... not gonna lie, I feel happy that my mid cooking that I learned from the Internet, and the only good cooking I know of is the one that I learned from my mother, is being appreciated, BUT......

Y/N :- "STOP DROOLING YOUR DISGUSTING FLUID APP OVER THE FOOD, OR I WILL DROP KICK YOUR HEAD OFF—"

Veldanava :- "Nuh Uh, not on my wat—"

Y/N :- "Yuh Uh"

Veldanava :- "Nuh Uh"

Y/N :- "Yuh Uh"

Veldanava :- "Nuh Uh"

After a WHILE

Veldanava :- "Nuh uh, and if you say anything else I would Star Bust that pigeon face"

I AM NOT A PIGEON—

Veldanava :- 'Just like I am not a LIZARD!!!'

But you are one, but you are not just lizard, but a GOOFY, HORNY, AND WOMANLESS LIZARD, and Don't you dare Star Bust me, fight me like a REAL MAN!!...

Veldanava :- 'So... a STARING CONTEST!!'

Not what I was thinking off... but let's go!!!

After A Even More While

Velzard :- "What's happening.... I am hungry.."

Veldanava :- "We are HAVING A BATTLE OF THE ENTIRE HISTORY, Velzard, quick!! Distract HIM!!!"

Velzard :- "Okay—"

Y/N :- "The Food is served in the table, eat it quickly or it would get cold"

Velzard :- "GRILLED CHEESE!!! and TOMOTA SOUP!!!"