Four Stair

Character:- ""(Speaking)
Character:-''(Thought Communication)
Only POV:- (Thinking)

Y/N :- "Four Stair, and there is four of us... So pick one"

I already have a stair in mind... it will definitely be the basic looking one, at the left.
<Boring>

Shut up!

Zalario :- "I will take... the castle looking on left of the middle, the ruin and old looking stair, seems to be build by someone who has great mind of a builder, and engineer... I believed it led up to Guran's room"

Y/N :- "Well... that only leave three more stairs..."
As I looked at the right side, it has horror movie looking theme stair... so zesty, edgy, and I could tell it led up to a certain zesty brat.

Wolfgang :- "Führer, please allowed me to punish that chicken, for taking the first choice that should have been reserved for you", as he materialized a shotgun on his hand, and start reloading it....

That sound still gave me... a quiet a pleasure nostalgic aroma... I believe that's what I called a nostalgic of a Texan who resides at the glorious state of Texas, AKA the Best State of the Entire U.S... F*** Oklahomid.

Zalario :- "*Gulp* Veldanava sama please help me.."

Anyhow, time to save that Zalario guy....

Y/N :- "It's alright, Wolfgang anyhow I am planning to take the basic looking stair, at the beginning so it doesn't matter that much"

Wolfgang :- "Oh... it wasn't needed" he put his shotgun down
"I will take the green, and vegetation looking stairs than in the right of middle"

Wilhelm :- "Wait!! That left with me, with that edgy looking stair"

Wolfgang :- "Well fits with your preference"

Didn't knew, Wilhelm like edgy stuff

Wilhelm :- "No I don't—"

Wolfgang :- "Willy, you don't need to hide... I know everything"

Wilhelm :- "Ughh.. fine I will take it... but only because I as the loyal servant of Führer, don't want the great Führer to wait in the line"

Wolfgang :- "You are just like me, For Real.
ALL . HAIL . FELDWAY!!"

Wilhelm :- "ALL . HAIL . FELDWAY!!"

Zalario :- "The Meat Riding is as crazy as Dino's and Obera's for Veldanava"

<For Real, people should be like me, sometimes playing pranks on their master>

Y/N :- "For Real... Ahem.. anyway boys, let get moving"

Wolfgang POV

Well.. that's a quite greenery scene, as I was walking upstairs, the amount of plant that I never saw before started to increase, from the plants present which I never saw, I could tell those are artificial created...

Wolfgang :- "It's seems like it was work of Sylvia, quite the opposite of Guran, environment over technology... no wonder they hate each other"