Teaching a Bunch of Brats

Character:- ""(Speaking)
Character:-''(Thought Communication)
Only POV:- (Thinking)

Veldanava POV

That's gonna be entertaining, let's see how many bone I can break this time, hopefully not a lot....
Does Y/N even have bone, I mean he is spiritual being.....

Y/N :- "Hang On There!!!! Let me explain myself, afterwards do whatever you want with me!!!"

Let me listen to his current, and future thoughts pretty quick.

Y/N :- THAT DAMN ANNOYING GOOFY ASS LIZARD!!!!

HOW DARE YOU—!!!

Y/N :- Why couldn't he just listen to me for once without bombarding me with his Star Busters.

Well I honestly find striking down Y/N with Star Busters quite funny, but I guess not everyone else find it funny..... but I will still do it, because he still my kawaii innocent little brother, and the best employee ....

Other than the upcoming one, he is cool, and all but... I believe he is quite immature..... and have bad taste like bro Fanfics are clearly superior to Manga.

Y/N :- Why.... why can't I just actually teach, and cultivate them into something.... I can be proud of, especially with that Titan kid.

That's what I expect from my Y/N, caring and serious, just the right person to be my little brother, and best employee of the century, and deserving of 0.1% increased of his salary.

Y/N :- For me the perfect schedule would be:-

[
   Period 1:- Mathematical Laws

   Period 2:-Biological Creation

   Period 3:-World Language Studies

   Period 4:-Studies Of The Realm

   Period 5:-Free Time

   Period 6:-Training On Your Gifted Abilities

   Period 7:- Creating New Techniques

   Period 8:- Learning Your Weaknesses               ]

He proceeded to start yapping on how his schedule is better than mine, to be fair.... he does have a point, but I also have my own.
So let's stop reading his thoughts.

Veldanava :- "HMMM, is it about the Schedule I created"

Y/N :- "Yep, and what was that, when are they gonna study, and learn how to use their abilities"

Veldanava :- "For the study part, remember I gave you the results of all the students that took the admission test, almost all of them scored A+ on all of those 4 written exams which consisted of all the basic Mathematical Laws, Biological Creations, World Language Studies, and Studies Of The Realm.

And for the learning how to use their abilities, they could just learn it from the sacred books"

I created the a copy of the short summarized version of the test results, which to be fair I didn't check the actual results, only seeing the short summarized version of it.

But reading that most of them got A+ on the test is enough for me... I mean we should give some slack to students, from what I saw from other universes in the material part of the Realm,

and other Realities, the students always go through harsh studying hours so I believe in this new World we should change it a bit at least for the ancestors of the entire races.