Vice Principal and Noosphere

Character:- ""(Speaking)
Character:-''(Thought Communication)
Only POV:- (Thinking)

Well, seeing them both having a new purpose in life, just makes me.... happy, and actually feel accomplished for something... unlike the jobs that lizard gave me, all the time.

I suddenly covered my head, thinking Veldanava would attack me from nowhere, but seeing there was no incoming attacks, I took a big sigh of relief.

<LMAO, master is afraid of a lizard. Imagine, couldn't be me>

Where the hell, did you learn those type of languages!?

<Whenever, I finished checking up your skills, and other data, I always looked up to your memories, and learned new things, now that I answered your queries, your welcome pal>

You know you are allowed to create yourself a physically form so you can come out, whenever you feel bored.

<I hate physical touch, especially anything related to nature. Why do I needed to have physical contact when I can stay inside all the time, and watch my Master's activities>

So you are shut-in, well bad for you, I guess.... Now for the most important question, you turn off all of my resistance when she used the Steal technique, and I was thinking why you did that, Michael-kun~~

<My reason is pretty simple.... It was so HILARIOUS, especially seeing 100 of thousands of Veldanavas beating master up, was somehow pretty entertaining>

Entertaining.... Huh.. interesting, just wanna say what I am gonna do right now, is also pretty entertaining.... for me.

<Wait Wha—>

Before, I could let this shut-in say a single word, I created a physical clone of myself, which is as strong as a human, and than proceeded to put Michael's consciousness inside the clone, as the clone eyes color change to red.

Michael :- "Wait What, no I wanna stay inside!!!"

Wolfgang :- "Hmmmm is it Führer? But Führer has blue eyes, whereas this thing doesn't"

Wilhelm :- "Hmm, I don't think so, that guy smell like he hasn't showered for eons, whereas our Führer is definitely a person who showered every single day"

Y/N :- "He is my manas, he is basically me, as he linked to my soul, but at the same time, he is own being, called him Michael"

Wilhelm :- "OHHH, Führer is incredible, amazing.."
Wolfgang :- "And strong!!"

They always glaze me from the time they joined me, sometimes it's sweet, but most of the time it's quiet annoying, but you know I can't just tell them to stop, it would be quite rude

Y/N :- "Boys capture him, and then drag him outside, and help him be more connected to nature", as I created a devious smile at the end, freaking Michael out... Am I being infected by that Lizar— "AHHHHHH!!"

I got hit with thousands of Star Busters,
... I AM SORRY!!.. I mean can't you just leave me alone...
Veldanava :- 'Nah I don't I will'

Wolfgang/Wilhelm :- "Your Command Stand Over Anything Else, Our Führer"

Michael :- "NOOOOOOOO!! Don't, Please Don't, Leave me ALONE!!!!", he tried begging me, and the two.

But his beg went to deaf ear, as he was drag by Wolfgang, and Wilhelm to the outside of the school.

Well that's great, he is gonna learn how to never mess with me again... hopefully
I also need to teach him how to be more open to the outside world.