True Ancestor's Creation/Underpaid Forced Teacher

Location:- Star Palace, Star Realm/Heaven

After, I recovered from the jumping, and torture I received from that goddamn lizards who are somehow my siblings. As I finished my thought, I was hit with 100s of Star busters.

HOW CAN HE HEAR MY THOUGHTS FROM HERE.?!????!.
'I AM EVERYWHERE, PIGEON' I could tell from this voice, that's the goddamn Lizard.

I should be get going to the meeting room before I am bombarded again. As I was running through  the hallway of the Star Palace, I spotted Zalario giving orders to other angels.

When he looked at me, he decided to bow a little to show me respect, he is probably my favorite colleague or junior, despite we barely having any conversations, or knowing each other.

He is an extremely hardworking, and serious individual with a comedic side which makes him very likable, unlike other primordial he doesn't get pissed when someone even slightly disrespectfully talks to, or about Veldanava.

or he is a introvert like Gracia, and Kornu, they are respectable individuals, especially Gracia who have stoic warrior like personality.
But it's seems like in term of personality traits, he took the best qualities of each of the primordial angels.

I decided to wave at him, which promptly also made him wave back at me, and said something along the line, "so you finally wake up.", which I didn't particularly pay attention at, what does he mean by finally waking up.

<...>

As I was getting closer to the meeting room, I sensed a familiar a presence. Wait could it be....

"WHAT SHENANIGANS ARE YOU IN IT RIGHT NOW, VELDANAVAAA." I screamed in top of my lungs as I barged in the room.

I guess my suspicious was right, Veldanava was sitting in the middle of the round table, and was with none other than the Zesty Vampire, Twilight Valentine, who was looking at me with his zesty red eyes, he didn't seem to learn anything from the previous encounter.

"Wasn't he supposed to be revived in like 3-4 more decades so what he is doing here right now?", I interrogated Veldanava, who looked at me, with his confused face, but he suddenly seemed to get the answers for my question, in his small peanut bra-

I was suddenly got punch in stomach, and from that punch I could tell, that this is Veldanava's crusty hand.

"You should be more respectful, Y/N~" , said Veldanava with his creepy smile, "I don't care, about the way I talk with you, now tell me what's this guy, doing over here right now?", I asked Veldanava ignoring his warning.

"Ok, but don't get angry at me, remember the time, I decided to beat you to pulp cause your cute little siste-" "Don't remind me of that little piece of devil." I said interrupting him, which caused him to burst out in anger.

"NO WONDER YOUR IDIOT BRAIN DECIDED TO PUT YOURSELF IN A DEEP COMA FOR 100 YEARS, AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON HOW WORRIED I WAS FOR YOU!!!"

"WAIT WHAT??!?" I screamed at his accusation.
<Master after your beating, you asked me to put you in a sleep state>