Ch. 5-I Walk Alone

*a/n--sorry for the delay, had a lot going on that I had to deal with, I'll try to go back to posting at least 1 chapter every 4 days*

Natasha POV:

Carefully landing the jet on the top of the Avengers tower, I start powering it down before getting up. Looking over at the unfortunately present y/n I walk closer drawing my gun as cover for Clint, he has to carry her inside.

Right there is no way I am carrying her inside. Should have tossed her out of the jet.

Following Clint in as he picked y/n up I noticed the team staring at the girl and got annoyed.

It's like they've never seen a prisoner before.

3rd PERSON POV:

Natasha and Clint took y/n down to the holding cell they had made for the Hulk since they weren't sure of what power she may or may not have, but having taken 3 veronica rounds before passing out they weren't taking any chances. Clint a bit roughly dropped y/n onto the small twin bed in the cell, while Natasha stood back glaring at the small figure. For a split second she thought she felt a pang of something but she turned away quickly, irritation and anger replacing it. The two spies then exited the cell and Natasha set all codes on it to lock down just in case, that way if y/n woke up and tried anything funny she would have a long drop in a steel box with an abrupt stop at the end.