Ch. 11-Well That Was....Something.

A/N: 🌶🌶🌶 content and a plot twist ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ you were warned. Side note this may have been a bit coming, but it will have been worth the wait, I hope. Also this one is super long.
*
*
*
*
*
*
**RECAP**
"Y/N?!?! Y/N focus!! Hey!! Are you even listening to me?!!" Wanda's voice ripped me out of my own head.

I could feel my body trembling hard, so I shook it off and whipped my head to look at her again. "I'm sorry, what? Did you say something?"

"Y/n, I've been trying to get your attention for almost 10 minutes. Where were you??" She seemed genuinely worried

*******

"Yeah, sorry, I was just....anyway, did you need something?" My gaze shifted to focus directly on her picking up on the brief look of....worry?

"Y/n..." For a minute, it looked like she was going to ask something, and I stood silently praying she wouldn't. When she finally spoke again, I let out a breath of relief. "Are you still hungry?"

I didn't even think before answering, "Yes." I wasn't actually hungry. I just was clinging to the excuse she threw out. This whole situation felt too weird.

So the Winter Soldier is alive, and not only that, he works as an Avenger. Sure is a step up from abandoning teenage girls in hell. Fucking asshole probably never actually even thought about it though did he? Probably just been out here living it up as a "hero"

I scoffed a bit too loudly, earning an odd glance from Wanda while we walked down another set of maze like corridors to the cafeteria we passed on the way in. We walked for several long moments in a comfortable silence until we hit an elevator.

I quickly stopped short, prompting her to glance over with a flicker of recognition, "Oh right, no elevators. That's alright, come on. We can always work past that little issue later, but right now, I think it's time to feed you."

The way she said it made me laugh and I could feel her eyes lock onto me as I did making me stop quickly. "Sorry, that just sounded sort of funny..."

"No, no, I wasn't upset. I just...." As she trailed off, I could almost see...pink?

Is she blushing right now? Why is that so damn cute? It's a trap, it has to be. Just ignore it y/n, remember your training and how many hard lessons it took to learn them....granted most of them are...still fuzzy...I think I might still be missing some? How do you remember to remember something if you can't remember forgetting something to begin with? Did that even make sense? Probably not. I hate how confused my mind is getting. It's this place, these people. You need to leave Y/n, stop being an idiot they aren't here for you this is a set up, he's coming, you know he is. He always is he-

I felt a small flood of warmth fill me for a second before I heard her speak.

"Y/n?" The concerned tone yanked me out of my head, snapping my gaze to meet her vibrant green eyes. "Are you... okay? You went somewhere else just now. What happened?"

Ha, you won't get me again with that fake ass concern, it's a con.

Shaking off the spiral, my mind was headed down, and forcing a smile, I finally answered, "Haha, yeah, I was just caught up for a second. I'm fine."

"Hey, you know you can talk to me, right? I'm not going to hurt you. We're here to protect you, to HELP you, not trick you."

I just hummed in response back to her. The way she always seemed to guess my thoughts was starting to unnerve me, but I brushed it off and walked into the stairwell. I could hear Wanda follow me after a slight pause, joining me half a step begund me. Usually, I don't like people behind me like that, but with her, for some reason, I didn't mind. She didn't exactly give off "screw you over and stab you in the back" vibes to me.