Author's Note

Before I started sketching out the outline for this version of Unsteady I knew the timeline needed to be perfect or at the very least as close to perfect as possible

Before I started sketching out the outline for this version of Unsteady I knew the timeline needed to be perfect or at the very least as close to perfect as possible. So with that in mind I did a bit of research and learned that Graham died on Emma's 14th day in Storybrooke, however, that wasn't going to make a lot of sense story wise because in the last episode in which he appeared 1x07 Regina mentioned it was Wednesday, November 2nd (<- according to the 2011 calendar)

But it was really Friday, November 4th as my calculations are more than correct. But for the sake of the story I decided to ignore my calculations and go with what Regina said and make Graham's last day in Storybrooke Wednesday, November 2nd

After I figured all of this out I begun to investigate what year season 5 took place more specifically Hades arc and I learned that it took place during late summer 2013.

Here's how, season 5 begins in early June 2013 and they skip six weeks, placing it in mid-late July when the gang returns from Camelot. During this time, Zelena is pregnant with Robin's child which is revealed in episode 4×19 after Robin finds out that Marian has been Zelena the entire time.

Later in episode 5×08, Emma attempts to strike a deal with her, all the while accelerating her pregnancy and she ends up giving birth to baby Robin who because of this ends up being born late July, a month before Henry's birthday August 15 2001 where he would've turned 13 and then after Emma kills Killian they all venture into the Underworld to save him, fail to do it and return a month later. Which means season five ends around late August 2013.

Now with all of this investigated and noted. The story will begin in late summer 2013, more specifically late August.

But before I  allow you to continue let me spoil a small thing in order for you to better understand things moving forward

But before I allow you to continue let me spoil a small thing in order for you to better understand things moving forward. Izadora up above was born November 2nd 2011, the day Graham left, through magic, which will make her 21 months old at the start of this story. A literal baby.