Werewolves

Isabella wasn't really paying attention to the election

Isabella wasn't really paying attention to the election. She really doesn't get along with the students here. Only except for one person. Well, a zombie.

Eliza Zambi. They hit it off when they had a class together during sophomore year. They're both share the same IQ and skills and share the same interests with music, shows and movies.

They talked, but the only thing that keeps them apart is Eliza's friend group. Isabella doesn't try to make an effort, she rather just be by herself, eat a goddamn burger and listen to her classic rock songs.

Zed was now making a speech. He has people already cheering for him and it was annoying Isabella.

Isabella could tell that this zombie is trying to change himself. He should honestly embrace his inner monster.

"As your president, I will make Seabrook a place that embraces zombies and.." Before Zed could finish his speech, Bree cuts him off, "Werewolves?!"

Bree pointed at the werewolves, who were standing behind the glass doors.

"Uh, no. Why would we want...Werewolves!" Zed notice what Bree was pointing at, so he screamed out the werewolves part.

The werewolves showed up angrily, making the students run away with fear.

Isabella finally notice the commotion of the crowd, making her to press pause on her music and taking off her AirPods.

People were leaving the gym, making people to bump into Isabella, "Hey!" Isabella hissed, making people run away with the more fear.

"There she is!" Willa said, pointing at Addison. Addison was in shocked that the wolves are looking for her.

Once the wolves started to run towards Addison, Zed went protective mode and turned to his football team, "Football team! Defense, Z 24." Zed announced the football team. The team circled around Addison, protecting her from the wolves.

Isabella rolled her eyes at the scene she's looking at. Like that would help protecting Addison. They're wolves, they can instantly attack them.

The wolves notice the team surrounding the white hair cheerleader, so they stopped running.

"Where's the moonstone, white hair?" The Alpha of the pack asked Addison.

"I think you've got the wrong person." Addison said, sounding scared.

Eliza and Zed were together, having their fighting positions ready for just in case anything happens.

"Uh, Eliza? What are you doing?" Zed asked his best friend.

"Let's smash our Z-bands and zombie out. We can use our strength to fend them off." Eliza said, making Isabella giving her props for actually wanting to zombie out.

"We can't lose control. We are not monsters." Zed said to her.

Eliza saw Isabella from a distance and her eyes widened, "Sissy?" Isabella looked at her, "Zambi."