BC: First Hangout

Isabella want this to be perfect. Especially what happened the last couple of days, she wanted to a normal day. And maybe this will be it. She was done getting ready and opened the door. She first went to Sam's room to see him in his computer, probably either researching more hunts or just maybe watching some movies.

She quietly left to see Dean. When she went to his room, she smiled softly to see Dean and Alice, sleeping together. Dean was holding her as his hands were placed in her stomach. The cutest thing ever, Isabella thought. She grabbed her phone and took a picture of them before going downstairs and grabbing the keys from the car and went outside.

She went inside the car, fixed the mirrors and texted Wyatt.

On my way. Meet me at zombie town?
- Isabella L.

She waited for a response and not even ten seconds later, he replied.

Sounds good to me. See you there, pup.
- Wyatt (pup) 🐺

Just with that replied, Isabella placed her phone down and started the car and was heading towards Zombie town. She put some soft rock when she was there. She looked at to see meteors, shining like a shooting star. Every time a meteor hits, she thinks of A-lan. How she missed him.

Isabella then notice Wyatt close to the fro-yo place and parked her car there. Wyatt smiled before he went to the passenger seat.

"It's good to see you again, pup." Wyatt said, making her smile.

"Me too." She said.

You can tell that both of them were very nervous. This is their first official hangout without anyone else. The tension between them two are like same when Addison and Zed started out as friends.

"Tell me. What do you want to do?" Isabella asked him.

"Shouldn't I be telling you this?" Wyatt asked, smirking at her.

"Well I'm the driver. Besides, I promise you that I'm taking you out." Isabella said, looking at him and only him.

It's like she's was hypnotizing him. Every movement that she makes, it fascinates him.

"What?" Isabella asked, noticing that Wyatt was staring at her, "Why are you staring?"

"Nothing.. it's just that.. you're beautiful."'

Isabella blushed and turned to look away, but Wyatt used his finger and put it under Isabella's chin, moving it to make her to look back at him, "You don't have to hide when you're blushing. It makes you ten times more cuter."

Isabella heart was beating fast, even Wyatt could hear it. They haven't gone out to hang, and they're already feeling the heat.

Isabella cleared her throat and broke it off, "It's that a way for you to flirt with me, it's not going to work. I'm way hard to get." She said, sounding pretty confident.

Wyatt smirked because he knows that he can break her, "Oh. Really?" He tested her.

"Really." Isabella shook her head.

"Okay." Wyatt just said, "Well in that case. I want to explore more. And not just Seabrook. I want to explore out of town." Wyatt said.