I'ts an Alien Invasion

The civilians started to panic and were running for their lives.

Isabella was being shoved on by so many people, that she's getting separated from Wyatt, Wynter and Willa. A power line fell down and landed on top of the bus, making the bus to explode, catching the werewolves attention.

Another power line broke and was landing towards Isabella, she quickly reacted and used her power to stop landing on the ground and gently set it to the side.

"Way to cause a scene." Isabella said, huffing before she heard a horn playing a tune.

Not a fucking song.

"Whoa, I can't deal, man
This can't be happening" Bucky started to sing.

"Is this real
Or something I'm imagining?" Bree sang the next time as her, Bucky and Bonzo were hiding behind a car. The three of them started to run like the other people.

Then the Aceys started to sing.

"Am I hallucinatin'
Do you see what I'm seeing?

This can't be werewolves, zombies
Or human beings"

"Out of the clouds, down from the sky
Something is here, but we don't know why

Could be a threat, let's put up a fight
We gotta protect the moonstone tonight" Wyatt, Willa and Wynter sang as they were circling around their moonstone. Wynter was the closest to the hand print scanner that Castiel and Isabella created for them, so she placed her hand and secured their precious rock.

"Set up perimeters here right now
Move our defenses there, get down

Extraterrestrials all around

They're hovering over our town
Watch out"

Wyatt bouce off and tried to find Isabella, "Pup!" He hollers, but he couldn't find her.

Isabella tried to find her way to get to him, but with the people around her, she couldn't.

"Oh, falling from the stars
A distant galaxy

Oh, we're not sure who they are
Friend or enemy

Now we really know
That we're not alone

It's kinda scary though
But it's kinda cool

Film it on your phone
Hide in your homes

It's an alien invasion" The whole town (minus Isabella) started to sing.

Isabella was out and looked at the mothership. It's them. The aliens. But they didn't sent any signal to bring the child down. Why are the aliens here?

"It's an alien invasion" Bucky sang.

"It's an alien invasion" The werewolves sang next.

"It's an alien invasion" Addison sang, standing under Mothership. She looked... impressed by it.

Zed saw her and went up to Addison.

"(It's an alien invasion)

I can't believe my eyes
Is this really real life?"

Addison sang the next verse, with Zed joining along.

"Don't know if we should be standing here
Or running for our lives"

"I can't decide
It's way too much"

"Don't know what this means for us"

"Don't know what instinct to trust"