Call To The Wild

"You could've gotten hurt. If I was there- It would've been the same scenario, Bells." Sam's cuts her off.

Isabella tried to control her temper, so she close her eyes and was breathing controllably.

"I don't care, I should've done something to be there. You know I hate it when you guys show up to our house injured and telling me that you're fine." Isabella said.

Dean sighs, "Bells, it's just part of the job. Of course we're going to get hurt, but what being a hunter comes with a price. You should know this by now." He tells her.

"I know. I just hate seeing you guys like this. Not coming from a hunter but your concern little sister." Isabella said.

The boys looked at each other. Dean felt bad for putting their little sister into this position. No little girl should be having this life, but they were different. Sam also feels the same way. When Sam left them for going to college, he felt so good to have a normal life for a while and he wants Isabella to have the same opportunity he had a while ago.

The two brothers got up and group hug their sister. Isabella sighs before pulling them closer, "I love you, assholes."

"Bitch."

"Jerk."

After their little hug session, the boys decided to shower and go to sleep before they're going to hunt tomorrow.

Isabella couldn't sleep so she was outside of their house, practicing her bow and arrow.

With every arrow she has thrown, the more focused she has on her targets.

What she didn't realize that she was being watched by the werewolves. Willa was looking at her with suspicion, yet intrigued by her. She never met a hunter due to taking care of her elders and focusing on finding the moonstone. So, seeing one this close makes her wonder why all of the sudden Willa was observing what a hunter can do.

Wynter, on the other hand, knew about the stories from her parents. News spreads fast when it comes to the Lightwoods. They're the best hunters they have ever known. That's why it scared her if they do anything to her. Yes. Scared. When Isabella helped her coughing, she realized that Isabella isn't like the other hunters.

Wyatt was just staring at her. He has never been attached to a certain person this quick. In his eyes, every girl were the same in Seabrook. Isabella wasn't like them. She isn't prissy like the Aceys's, doesn't take bullshit from anyone, unlike some people who complains about everything. Isabella was also headstrong and take things more serious.

"Go to her, Wyatt." Willa said, making Wyatt to lose his own thoughts. He did a double take before looking at her.

Willa noticed his blank face, making her roll her eyes, "Make her notice us." Willa reinstated her sentence.

Wyatt thought something different, but when she corrected her statement, he understood what she meant. He nodded and went up to her.

"I think this is a mistake." Wynter said to Willa.

"Why do you say that?" Willa asked.

Wynter didn't say anything, she just pointed her finger at Isabella and Wyatt.

Once Wyatt reached to touch Isabella's right shoulder, Isabella instantly dropped her bow and arrow and grabbed his hand before flipping him, bringing Wyatt down to the ground. Isabella grabbed her knife from her waist and brought it up to Wyatt's neck.

"That's why. Never go behind a hunter." Wynter stated.

Willa was about to step in, but Wyatt gave her and eye of "don't do anything stupid".