Do It Like The Zombies Do

Isabella walked in, with her work clothes on. It was a simple black shirt, with dark blue jeans. She has an apron around her waist and her hair was tied into a ponytail.

Her name tag was showed while she was passing out some guys their beers.

"Thank you, gorgeous." The guy slur, looking at Isabella's behind.

Isabella already got used to guys and even girls, hitting her up, but sometimes she still feels uncomfortable by them.

And what you wonder, how the hell is she working at a bar? Fake Resume and fake ID. Her brothers and herself grew up with faking their identities.

"You're very welcome." Isabella faked smiled as she walked back into the cash register.

She was taking out the receipt that people didn't want before she looked outside to see the wolves all huddled together.

Her eyes furrowed, looking at them before she looks at her boss, "Hey, Jo?" She asked.

Her boss looks up at her and hummed at her.

"Can I go take my 30 minute break?" Isabella asked her, who nodded her head.

"Of course, but don't take too long." Jo tells her.

"Will try my best." Isabella said, before taking her apron and put it on the hanger on the wall.

Once she was out of the building, she sneakily walked behind the wolves and followed them into Zombietown.

The wolves were sitting down, reading the books that Willa stole from the library, looking about the "moonstone".

Moonstone? Why are they bringing up some rock every minute?, Isabella thought.

Isabella saw Zed, Eliza and Zed's little sister, Zoey.

"Win the wolves' vote, win the election. Easy." Zed said, eyeing at Eliza.

Once Zed, Eliza and Zoey made it to the table, Eliza notice that Isabella was sitting behind the wolves. Weird, Eliza thought.

Zed started to talk with the wolves, "Hello wolves, allow me to introduce myself. I'm Zed, zombie, football star, presidential hopeful." Zed laughs awkwardly.

It is awkward alright. No wolf is reaching out to shake hands with the zombie.

Isabella couldn't help but to snort a little, making everyone to look at her.

"Since when did you get here?" Willa asked her, suspiciously.

Isabella smirked, standing up, "Enough to know something that you know."

She's pretty when she smirks, Wyatt thought.

However, Willa was getting suspicious of the human girl.

"...Okay." Zed said, putting his hand back as he notice that there's tension in the air.

Eliza started to go back in topic, "When zombies first came to Seabrook, we were outsiders, too. Which is why you need a great president like Zed to represent you." Eliza was showing off Zed.

"We'd be honored if you guys joined us." Eliza said, "You too, Sissy." Eliza said to her friend.

Isabella kindly shook her head.

"Our pack is our pack." Wynter said, as she stood up to the zombies, "We don't need anyone else, so..."

"Who doesn't want more friends? Underneath all that fluffy hair, I bet you're a real softie." Zoey said.