BC: Bonding

Never in a million years, or in Isabella's case, 18 years that she would ever go to Addison's place and have a friend night

Never in a million years, or in Isabella's case, 18 years that she would ever go to Addison's place and have a friend night. It was so unexpected that she was actually invited. And it was from ADDISON.

She, at first, was surprised but when she read the text message from her instagram since she doesn't have her actual phone number, she felt needed. In a good way.

It was started to be sundown and Isabella was getting ready to go to Addison's house. She braided her hair earlier and when she undid it, her hair became so wavy, it looked like she actually curled it. She also decided to go with regular mom jeans and a simple red shirt from her closet, along with her black jacket. She looked in the mirror, smiling at her simple, but cute fit.

"You look pretty." Isabella turned around to see Alice, who was standing by her door, looking at her best friend.

"You really think so?" Isabella wonders, turning back to the mirror and trying to fix her hair, but Alice came up to her and stopped her, "Why do you have to ask so many questions? Take the compliment, Bells," Alice said, making Isabella to sighed.

Since Alice and her had become so close, she's the only one besides her three brothers that lets her call Bells. Everyone can call her Sissy since Bells was a meaningful nickname and hearing it from her family... it brings her joy.

"Okay. Yeah. I do feel beautiful." Isabella said, sitting down in the edge of her bed.

Alice sat next to her, "Alice, have you ever asked yourself that you're a good person?" Isabella asked her.

Alice furrowed her eyebrows as she was thinking. It took her a moment before she replied, "I have never asked myself that. Why are you asking?"

"I just... never believed that I would ever communicate with people that are not my family. I be so cold toward them and all they ever do is trying to be nice to me. The reason that I have been like that is because I don't want them to die because of me. That's why I shut people down. But when the werewolves arrived here, I felt great to have friends. Why did I deserved that when I treated them like shit?" Isabella said to her, mostly asking all of those questions to herself.

"Listen to me. I may not known you my whole life, but coming down here on Earth made me realize that life is too short. Meeting people in your life and that talk to you, trying to have a connection with you, keep them. Even if you're risking their lives, you may never have them back. Don't shut them out, let them be part of your life." Alice said, remembering that she did that with Dean, her, Sam and Castiel. They're their family now. Them and the baby girl that's on the way.

"Damn, you make more sense than me. And I have been on Earth my whole life." Isabella laughed softly, making Alice to smile softly.

The two girls didn't notice but Sam and Dean were watching them, smiling at them. It's so nice to see her interact with other people. All they ever wanted for her is to have a normal life. She was too young to be part of something so horrifying to have experienced her life. Now that she's trying to communicate with other people, the brothers could tell that she's trying to be a kind person.