BC: Giving Birth

Time went fast for the Lightwoods. Isabella is about to start her Senior year and Alice's stomach is huge! Well... she is nine months pregnant and was ready to pop out. Everyone is getting prepared for this day. Sam and Isabella are trying their best to relax their brother, who was freaking out. Isabella was also by Alice's side if anything goes wrong.

Castiel is finally with them and is going to help out Alice giving birth.

Isabella and Alice were outside, walking around the neighborhood. It was peaceful and quiet for the girls.

"Why are you kicking a lot today?" Alice asked to her belly, rubbing her big stomach.

"I can't wait to see her cute little face." Isabella gushes, looking down at her belly.

Alice frowns a little before she started to talk, "Listen I have to tell you something." She said, wanting to tell her about her plan.

"What is it?" Isabella asked in concern.

"When A-lan, A-li and A-spen first came here, I gave them a.. proclamation." Alice said, sounding very nervous.

"Alice, what's going on?" Isabella asked her, wondering why she acting so odd.

"Well I-" Before she can say anything else, she stopped and rubbed her belly as she was feeling her contractions.

Isabella saw it and grabbed her shoulders, "Woah, Alice. Are you okay?"

"No. I think I'm starting my contractions." Alice said, groaning in pain, "Why does it hurts so much?"

Not a second later, they heard a leaking sound coming between the alien's legs.

"Did your water- Just break? Yeah." Alice interrupted her before kneeling down on the ground.

Isabella quickly grabbed her and hold her hand, "You not supposed to be in labor till next two weeks."

"You think? Call your brother." Alice said and before Isabella could grab her phone, some unfamiliar voice was being heard.

"Yes. Call your brother." The girls looked up to see two strangers.

Both of them smirked as their eyes turned completely black.

"Demons." Isabella said before she quickly grabbed her demon blade from her boot and started to attack them.

One of the demons quickly grabbed her, but she instantly grabbed the demon's arm, twisting it and kicked his legs, which sent him down. Isabella quickly placed her dagger into his chest, killing the demon.

The other demon was going to attack her behind, but she heard it and spun backwards, killing her quickly.

Isabella was panting and ran to her Alien best friend, "Come on. We have to go, quickly." She said, helping her walk.

"Don't rush me!" Alice snapped.

The two girls made it to the house and Isabella quickly staring to lock all of their doors.

The boys quickly went to see what was going on since they heard the ruckus upstairs.

Isabella didn't wait any longer, "Alice is going into labor and there's demons already coming after us."

Dean grabbed a chair and gently pulled Alice down. Castiel kneel down and put his hands on her stomach.

"How? We literally set a perimeter on the city, no demons should be getting in." Sam said, already grabbing some guns.

"I can think of one person that could easily get in." Isabella said, rolling her eyes, "Fucking Crowley." She growls. Man she really hates that guy.

"Well, no one is going to lay hands on my daughter." Dean said, looking very pissed.