Chapter 1 : Eclipse

When he opened his eyes, a severe pain throbbed in his head. He barely opened his eyes and placed his right hand on his head, gripping it with pain. He felt something wet on his hands. Closing his eyes, he brought his hand close to his nose, trying to discern the substance. Opening his eyes again, he found blood around him, and his heart suddenly beat faster. When Asher barely looked around to find the source of the blood, he saw the head of a deer placed in the corner of the room.

"Ahh.... Ahh...." He was scared and wanted to push himself back, but feeling the bed behind him, he quickly got off the bed. He got up and quickly ran to the washroom. After locking himself in the washroom, he looked at himself. Both his hands and clothes were full of blood; he quickly looked at himself in the mirror and saw his face also covered in blood. His eyes widened. He quickly turned on the shower, sat under it, and started cleaning the blood by rubbing himself vigorously. After a while, he dared to get up, opened the door of the washroom, and went out slowly. He knew that he himself would have to do something with the blood and the deer's head in the room. He hurriedly took clothes from his closet and started to change. After changing his clothes, he put his hand in gloves and dared to take the deer's head with it, quickly starting to clean the blood.

He lived alone in a small house; his father had died in his childhood, and his mother also left him a year ago. The cottage where he lived was near the jungle, and in the neighborhood, there were some more cottages.

He rarely talked or met anyone; otherwise, he mostly stayed in his house or the university library.

He quickly cleaned his room. It wasn't the first time it had happened. Three times before that when he woke up, he found himself covered in blood, but he couldn't remember anything about how it arrived in this state... The whole series started after the death of his mother. He cleaned his room, came down fresh, and hurriedly looked in the fridge for some food for himself but found nothing... He did not get anything but dry bread. He quickly picked up the bread and started eating... and picked up his bag and left for the university. He sat on his bicycle and slowly drove it towards the university.

A/N: "Dive into a world where forbidden love intertwines with dark secrets, as Eric, the mysterious vampire prince, grapples with a haunting past. The emergence of Asher, unaware of his true identity, ignites a complex web of power struggles, ancient grudges, and hidden desires. As they navigate a treacherous path between love and betrayal, they uncover long-buried truths that challenge their very existence. Will their entangled destinies lead to salvation or doom in this supernatural saga of passion, revenge, and the timeless struggle between light and shadow?"