Chapter 4 : Encounters

Asher was serving with fear and getting irritated by people's touch again and again. He knew very well that in such a job, all of this is normal. He needed this job, that's why he was doing his job while forcing a smile on his face.

Eric walked towards a distant girl when he saw Asher wearing a white shirt and black pants. He looked very beautiful. In the university, he only wore hoodies and trousers. Eric, giving him a full look, grabbed a drink from a passing waiter and drank it in one breath. He forgot everything and was looking at Asher, who was serving drinks when a boy grabbed his hand, and Eric looked at the boy angrily. Then suddenly a cold smile appeared on Eric's face. The victim is now the boy who touched Asher.

Asher felt someone's eyes on him and looked around, but no one was paying attention to him. He tilted his head and wanted to go to the bar to take a drink, but while passing through the floor, someone grabbed him from behind. Eric held Asher by the waist and held him close to him. Eric did not want to move away from him, so he tightened his hold on him. Asher turned back to see the one who was holding him, but Eric knew his intention. So he held him close in such a way that he could not turn back.

After leaving Asher in the Club Eric Saw the New boy who was his new victim at a deserted place, Eric attacked the boy lightning speed and started drinking his blood. And dumped his body in the nearby woods, wiped his lips, and went back to the club where Derek was waiting by the car after his hunt. They both sat in the car and drove home. Their houses were next to each other, that's why Derek mostly used to come with Eric.

A/N: "Dive into a world where forbidden love intertwines with dark secrets, as Eric, the mysterious vampire prince, grapples with a haunting past. The emergence of Asher, unaware of his true identity, ignites a complex web of power struggles, ancient grudges, and hidden desires. As they navigate a treacherous path between love and betrayal, they uncover long-buried truths that challenge their very existence. Will their entangled destinies lead to salvation or doom in this supernatural saga of passion, revenge, and the timeless struggle between light and shadow?"