Chapter 8 : Mystique

***************************************************************************************

A short distance away, Blackwitch saw Asher staring at her, and a devilish smile spread across her face. Without wasting a minute, she cast a spell and vanished in the air, appearing in Mike's room, who was talking to some of his colleagues.

Mike looked at the witch questioningly because, according to him, Blackwitch should have been with him at that time.

"Mike, I have good news. Today, I saw Eric, the king's son, jump out of Asher's bedroom window. That means he's already interested in Asher. We won't have to do much work," Blackwitch announced.

"Looks like it's time to start the game," Mike said with a mischievous smile on his lips, laughing and shaking his head.

"Soon, the King will be gifted with his son's heart,"

***************************************************************************************

A/N:"Dive into a world where forbidden love intertwines with dark secrets, as Eric, the mysterious vampire prince, grapples with a haunting past. The emergence of Asher, unaware of his true identity, ignites a complex web of power struggles, ancient grudges, and hidden desires. As they navigate a treacherous path between love and betrayal, they uncover long-buried truths that challenge their very existence. Will their entangled destinies lead to salvation or doom in this supernatural saga of passion, revenge, and the timeless struggle between light and shadow?"