Chapter 10 : Sovereign's veil

***************************************************************************************

King Edward, (Eric's father) was sitting in his room with his wife, Elizabeth, in his arms when there was a knock at their door. Someone entered after getting permission.

"King, I have important news for you," King's special man nodded and said.

"Tell us what news," asked King Edward.

"A message has come from Prince Eric that he cannot come to see you because of his busy schedule."

"You can go now and don't bother us for a while."

When King Edward heard this, the man bowed his head and left as he had come.

"Why is he like that, Eddie? Why is he so far away from us?" Elizabeth asked softly, resting her head on King Edward's shoulder.

"He's just mad, but I'll go and talk to him myself." King Edward kissed Elizabeth's head, knowing their son would never come back.

***************************************************************************************

A/N: "Dive into a world where forbidden love intertwines with dark secrets, as Eric, the mysterious vampire prince, grapples with a haunting past. The emergence of Asher, unaware of his true identity, ignites a complex web of power struggles, ancient grudges, and hidden desires. As they navigate a treacherous path between love and betrayal, they uncover long-buried truths that challenge their very existence. Will their entangled destinies lead to salvation or doom in this supernatural saga of passion, revenge, and the timeless struggle between light and shadow?"