~•𝕮𝖆𝖙𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕱𝖊𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘•~

Ok you finally get what you have been waiting for I think??
(Hint hint Karl and Sapnap meet quackity)
Oh yeah and the other stuff I mentioned last chapter I didn't do.
------------------------------------------------------------Q's pov

As I laid in Wilbur's arm I could feel a slight comfort.
"Breathe with me Ducky, ready?" He said calmly as I nodded, ready to copy his breathing. "Breathe in.. Breathe out"
He repeated as my breathing patterns slowly copied his. (Ik it doesn't make a lot of sense but dude... I'm tired..)

I buried (did I spell that right??) my head into his chest and held his hand, I knew he wasn't my lover but I needed the comfort. He held my hand and took his other free hand to rub my back, moving in circles. (We stan Wilbur x Duckling comfort 🤩)

We sat in silence, until he finally spoke up.
"Duckling.. What happened?.." His soothing voice kind of helped, but when he asked that I started sobbing more, just the thought of him scared me more than anything.. He was insane..

"S-Schlatt called me a-and-" I broke down, I couldn't speak any more. I gripped his hands as I felt my muscles tense up. "Sh.. sh.. It's alright duckling, if you don't want to talk about it it's okay, darling.." Our hands interlocked.
_________________________________________

Wilby's pov

I ran my fingers through his tangled black curly hair. His tears soaked my shirt but I didn't care. "Your safe now.. And I'll never let anyone hurt you alright?.." I said as I tilted his chin up, his puffy eyes meeting mine, his eyes were so.. Beautiful. (I'm literally using every muscle in my body to not make them kiss.) "W-Wilbur.." His broken voice muttered out, I was heart broken to see him like this..
"Yes ducky?.." I said, trying to comfort him "t-thank you..f-for helping m-me-" He said before he passed out on my shoulder, he was probably exhausted. He hasn't gotten any sleep since he got here, and he still has so much to explain to Phil..

I picked him up and carefully laid him into his bed, covering him up with a soft blanket. I walked out of the room and closed the door quietly. I heard a car pull into the driveway, probably Phil. (Y'all ik it doesn't make sense but I needed an excuse to why quackity hasn't told Phil what happened yet)
I rushed down stairs and opened the door.

"Hey Son!" Phil chuckled with bags of groceries in his hand. "PHIL!" He said smiling bright, helping his dad with groceries. (In this au I like to think that when Wilbur was a baby he was not wanted by his real parents so they put him in a box on a random curb, and then Phil found him and raised him as his own, though Wilbur never knew that he thought Phil was his biological. But Tommy was adopted when he was a baby some years after Wilbur ^^) "Kristen should be coming home soon, she is out getting some stuff" Phil said calmly "oh and, I'd like to chat with quackity please if he's here-" Phil said remembering what quackity texted him.

Uh oh...

"Yeah uhm about that.." I gulped, how would I explain this to Phil?

Nobody's pov

~🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸~
"So.. Quackity kind of had a panic attack after Schlatt called him I guess? That's the only words I heard him mutter out.."
Wilbur said, his heart breaking at the memory.
"But quackity always told us Schlatt was a great husband?.." Dadza's voice lowered as he saddened "Well that explains how the times he had dried blood on his mouth or the cuts on his arms- Schlatt was abusive and we never noticed- God we are such horrible fucking friends!-" Wilbur shouted, cursing himself out. (Srry the story is kind of everywhere... I'm not good at writing this is my first story so bear w/ me) "Maybe we just let him hold it to himself so he doesn't have another break dow-"

Dadza said, cut off by a sound of His phone. It was a text from Dream. "Hey Phil happy (however old he is) th birthday! (Idk his actual birthday but you will understand he reason I made it up ltr) we will come over at ((random time)) later liked we planned!" The message read. "Oh shit i forgot they are coming over today-" Phil said panicked, he didn't tell quackity. ((Guys I'm tired idk what to write tbh))

"Wil, Can you please go tell Big Q that we have people coming over later?" Phil asked and Wilbur nodded.

Wimblrs pov. ⭐🌸
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

I walk upstairs to Quackity's room quietly and knock on the door, as I hear a quiet sniffle and feet shuffling towards the door. A tired, messy haired duck emerges from his room. "Hey Wilbur" The boy said quietly, yawning and rubbing his eyes. "Oh hey big Q! Uhm, Phil wanted me to tell you that we have guest coming over today- mostly everyone from the SMP so don't worry about socializing or anything." I said sheepishly. "Wdym by mostly?" Quackity asked, still tired and his voice cracking. "Oh uhm, Tommy is bringing his girlfriend- and some other people are bringing their friends." I said, hoping quackity wouldn't be scared or upset. "Oh uhm.. Alright." Quackity said.

!Implied self h@rm here, skip if you don't like <3!

(Nobody's pov)

As Wilbur was about to leave he noticed a red stain on Alex's (quackitys) sleeve.
Quackity was already closing the door when Wilbur stopped him before the door fully closed.
"Quackity let me in." Wilbur said in a serious manner. "Why..?" Quackity said panicked. "Quackity, I said let me in." He said in a louder, more aggressive tone, but you could barely notice the aggressiveness. "N-No-" Alex said, not wanting him to know. Wilbur forced the door open, the smaller man had no power over it, Wilbur was much stronger. Alex looked panicked, but not panicked because he found out- he thought Wilbur would get mad, possibly hit him. "Alex- what the-" he said as he stared at quackity's wrist, then holding the back of his forearm. "Are you mad at me..?" Quackity said, his voice shaking, he was about to cry. "No of course not- Alex I'm worried for you- how long has this been going on..?". Quackity looked scared to tell him the truth. "A-a couple months after Schlatt started abusing me.. I-it has been going on ever since."
Quackitys tone was quiet, after Quackity Wilbur spoke up, and his voice sounded sympathetic. "Quackity.." He said quietly as they lock eyes. He pulled quackity into his arms, as quackity sobbed into his already tear stained shirt. Wilbur grabbed the bottom of quackitys thighs and lifted the smallers legs around his waist, cuddling the smaller in his arms to comfort him. (Hehe wimblr is best boy in this au. 👉👈) Wilbur walked into the bathroom with quackity in his arms. He opened a cabinet and found cotton balls and some rubbing alcohol. (Is that what it's called? Like the alcohol to heal wounds? Tell me if Im wrong.) He placed the cotton ball on the opening of the rubbin alcohol bottle and flipped it upside down and back right side up quickly. "Darling (dont get any ideas this is karnapity bIaTcah🤭) could you lift up your sleeve for me..?" Wilbur said softly as to not alarm the boy. He set quackity down on the sink and quackity held his wrist out, carefully lifting up his sleeves. Wilbur dotted at the open wounds with the cotton ball, and using his other free hand to hold quackitys other hand incase it hurt. After he was finished he repeated the steps with quackitys other arm.

!End of S3lf h@rm part <3!

Time skip <3
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Wilbur was sitting outside quackitys room, while quackity was changing inside. Because well, they had guest coming over later and he had bloodstains on his hoodie, not a good mix huh?

When quackity walked out he was wearing a baggy white T-shirt, some bandages on his wrists that ngl, Wilbur thought it looked bad ass. Quackity had some grey shorts on with white knee-high socks and ofc, his beanie ❣.

(Do you get the vision?)

Wilbur got off from the floor as he heard the door bell ring. He walked downstairs as quackity followed close behind, holding his hand. As they arrived at he door they parted hands and they opened the door. The first people to arrive were Dream, George, and (you would've never guessed) Sapnap.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Hey guys. Sorry for the late post but uhm, yayyy!
1,469 words atleast. :)