𝓢𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮?

So yes this is another chapter. But it won't connect to the current story line rn, it's the future when there married! :3 but just a warning it's a bit sad

Chapter- 🔥 (angst I'm pretty sure)

sorry for yapping but let's get on with it!(this is inspired from another creator if I find them I'll cred!)
------------------------------------------------------------

Quackity didn't have the.. Best relationship with Schlatt in the past, being abused.
But they still ended being friends as Schlatt got better with his drinking problem and recovered to a healthier better life style, he was much kinder now. He apologized to quackity for everything, and knew he couldn't go back to the way they were but wanted to still be friends.
Quackity being Quackity of course excepted the apology and decided to become friends with him.

But because he became friends with Schlatt again that means he's been spending a lot less time with his Fiancés, his Fiancés became a little jealous, but it's just a bit of time with his friends so hey thought nothing of it. One day quackity was out to help Schlatt with fixing his shelf because it broke white streaming so he insisted on helping.
------------------------------------------------------------
Q's pov

After I helped Schlatt with his shelf I decided to stay and chat for a bit, and I left after what felt like 10 minutes, but was actually 4 (it's so long ik but you when ur at a family function your dad says you'll be there for n hour and he stays for More than 5 because they we're chatting) hours of chatting. Not to mention the 1 and 30 minutes of trying to fix the shelf (don't ask why I needed a long amount of time) it was 3 in the morning. So I quickly drove home hoping they were asleep.
------------------------------------------------------------
Dapnap's pov:

Me and Karl sat on the couch thinking quackity would only be an hour, since he said he wouldn't take long. So we ordered food because we haven't ate.
30 minutes later!

The food got here so me as Karl ate, and decided to watch a movie while we wait for him.
After the movie

I fell asleep during the movie and when I woke up a couple hours passed and now I was worried quackity still wasn't home. I shook Karl awake and told him and started stressing. I was pacing up and down the living room talking about the possibilities that could've happened to him. Karl was trying to calm me down, reassuring me he was fine but I didn't listen, finally I came to realization.

"He's cheating isn't he?"
"Sap, no I'm sure he's just busy- maybe the car broke down!"
Karl tried to convince me not wanting to believe it himself, but I was furious-

An hour later :3

(Q's pov)

I finally got home and unlocked the door, sneaking in quietly to not wake them (he thinks they are sleeping)
And walks in to see a furious sapnap and a sad karl. Quackity looks frightened as they both look at him as he enters.

------------------------------------------------------------
A/N
Hey guys author here! Sorry to leave you on a cliffhanger but I ran out of ideas and idk what sapnap is gonna do and stuff soooo, give me some suggestions!! Love ya my duks 🫶

Word Count: 557.