𝓢𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮? pt 2

Hello :)
.
.
.
Anyways on with the story.
(Language warning! SH too. Maybe?<3)
------------------------------------------------------------

"Just where have you been?!"
Sapnap yelled.
"DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE HAVE BEEN?! WAITING FOR HOURS! FOR YOUR CARELESS ASS-"
Sapnap ranted on. Until he said something that got quacks attention.
"WE ALREADY KNOW YOUR CHEATING! YOU-YOU-!"
Sapnap screamed, then he said something that he didn't mean to say.
"YOU SL!T!"
It slipped out of his mouth, but he didn't really care anymore. Sapnap had done so much for Quackity and was stunned! Except, quackity didn't cheat.
He did is best to hold in the tears but they just came out. His mind racing.
I'm sorry, please don't hit me. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry.
"CRYING WON'T HELP YOU THIS TIME YOU SELFISH-" Sapnap ranted, except quackity wasn't listening. He was having a trauma attack (js a nickname for quacks panic attack :p) hyperventilating.
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry."
Quackity repeated, bending down into a ball with his hands gripping his hair tightly.

What..?
Sapnap thought.
"Don't hit me- I'm sorry"
Quackity was mumbling and sapnap looked surprised, he could clearly tell quackity didn't cheat. He regretted yelling, the words and nasty names he called him, he felt horrible. He and Karl went to comfort him but he only backed away.

"Baby-"
Sapnap crouched down and held out his hand for quackity to take, he flinched but took his hand as sapnap pulled him into a hug, letting quackity cry into his shoulder as Karl joined the hug.
"Shh.. It's okay darling.. Your okay now, you don't have to worry about him anymore. Your with us, we wouldn't hurt you.."
That's a lie.
Quackity knows it.
Everybody promises, but does anyone keep it?
Whatever.

Quackity was to drained to fight, he fell asleep sobbing into his shoulder. Sapnap picked him up and took him upstairs.
He went into the bedroom and layed quackity down on the bed. Sapnap layed beside him on one side and Karl on the other, the cuddled him as sapnap rubbed circles on his back.
------------------------------------------------------------
      𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 ꨄ
☕︎⚡︎⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚡︎☕︎

(Quackies pov)

I woke up exhausted, my eyes puffy from crying. I find my body squished between two others, I buried my face into sapnaps chest.

This might be the last time I'm able to.

Sapnap slowly woke up, yawning and petting my head.
"Good morning quacks.." He whispered.
I groaned is response, to tired to get up. He smiled and wrapped he's arms around my waist, pulling me closer. Karl grabbed my and pulled me away from him, cuddling me as sapnap made a face like he was offended.
"Really?"
Karl giggled and held me close.

Sapnap sat up and crosses his arms like he was a child, we both giggled as sapnap scooted over and wrapped his arms around us both.

♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎
ꨄ Another short chapter!! I'm sorry it's rushed ill change in the morning any mistakes!! ꨄ
Word count: 500