𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒎 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒎.

Hello my little duckies, this chapter
Might have a little bit of the valentines blade (sh) so be cautious, I'll label where she starts and ends if you just want to skip that part ^^.

I don't plan what I write, I write warnings and then write based off of what my mind tells me to write so sh is not guaranteed.
✉ = change of pov or a dif place/time
✂ = short or long time skips.
(Let's go back to where we left off, sapnap and Karl having nowhere to sleep I think? Idk)
Hey guys I wrote this after the Wilbur allegation this is not a finished chapter but I guess for now I'm going to stop making chapters and focus now on a new book. Until the Wilbur situation is figured out idk.
I can't continue my book rn bc of the allegations on Wilbur and everybody be sayin they don't like Wilbur and stuff so I can't rlly have him in my book ig.
✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉

(Later)
Quackity ended up sleeping on the couch while the other two slept cuddled up in his room.
(I don't remember if I wrote sapnap and Karl were already dating but they are now)
Except quackity was awake all night thinking about the kiss, it was so.. Different.
It wasn't something crazy, but he couldn't stop thinking about it.
But it's a game.
Just a game.
He has a boyfriend anyway.
(Not quackity, Sapnap does (KARL).)
✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂

In the morning at about 7am Quackity was awake and he heard footsteps down the stairs.
He acted asleep so whoever was coming down wouldn't question why he's awake. The person who was coming down was Karl, he was getting a glass of water.
Quackity heard the sound of cups clinking and the faucet turn on.
He continued the act until eventually Karl left. He had a sigh of relief and opened his eyes again.
"Fuck, I'm so tired.."
Alex groaned and rubbed his eyes.
His eyes started to grow heavier and it was harder to keep them open. He drifted off to sleep.
✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉✉

"Alex! ALEX!"
He was awoken by the call of his name.
"Ugh.. What do you want.."
Alex replied in a tired voice.
"I made breakfast idiot."
Wilbur answered, shaking him.
Alex sat up and rubbed his eyes.
He got up and headed towards the kitchen.
(I'm going to time skip until after breakfast cuz idk what to write for it)
✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂

Quackity could barely stay awake, it was like a recap of sitting in math class with only an hour of sleep.
He tried splashing cold water on his face but it didn't help.
"Urghhh.."
Quackity looked at himself in the mirror, ashamed at himself.
"Worthless."
"Ugly"
"Stupid!"
"Fat."
The voices never shut up, as soon as he's vulnerable.
"Not today.."
Quackity repeated in his head looking at a blade, he picked up the blade and gripped it tightly.
(S/h starting here :(( I wish I didn't have to type this frfr)

He gripped the blade tighter and tighter trying to resist the urges.
"You deserve it."
He put the blade on his wrist, one cut after another.
"Useless"
"Ugly"
"Sl$t!"
After some cuts and blood pooling around the faucet he stopped.
The blood dripping from his wrist to the sink.
He heard someone approach his room.
"Hey quackity sorry for disturbing you but I just wanted to let you know-"
Quackity froze as he heard sapnap approach the bathroom and the door open. He hid the blade and rolled his sleeves down, standing in front of the sink so the stain of blood in the sink wasn't visible.

Sapnap noticed how quackity looked a little pale.
"You ok?" He asked.
"Yep.. What's up?" Quackity said rushed, like he wanted the conversation to be over already.
Sapnap paused and blushed a bit looking at him. The way his eyes shined, the way his body went perfect with his face.. Everything was perfect to him.
(YESSS SAPNAP!! 😍)
"Just letting you know you left your phone under the couch, I heard it go off. Your lucky I heard it, if I never did you probably never would have found it."
He laughed a bit before handing him his phone and quickly leaving.
"Odd?"
Quackity thought before having a quick sigh of relief. He backed away from the sink and rinsed out the blood with water.
He cleaned his wrist and wrapped a bandage around it. He rolled his sleeves down and left the bathroom.

After sapnap and Karl left
(Nobody's pov, but wit Karl and sapnap)

On the car ride home Sapnap felt guilty for having all those feeling for quackity (not in love but yk like how he felt when looking at him?? Js shut up. 🙂)
It wasn't legit feelings, but the way he felt when he talked to quackity.
His voice was the perfect mix of sweet but rude.
Don't even start on the fact he couldn't get enough of quackitys humor.
But Karl?
Karl was obsessed.
He was in love with quackity deeply. After He and sapnap started dating is when he met quackity. It took Karl a couple months just to realize he was in love.