𝙸'𝚖...𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢...

Yes I'm doing another chapter after 2u3eueu2uww782 years, shut up.
All angst,
Includes cheating
Karl isn't in the relationship in this one, u will see why.
✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂
"Hey baby, welcome back" sapnap said with a bright smile as I stepped into the door, today was his birthday.
I smiled as he kissed me on the cheek when I walked in.
"You seem eager today" I smiled, but he frowned. "Don't tell me you forgot." He said sadly. "No, of course not. Happy birthday" his face lit up with a smile. "Don't joke like that!"
He laughed. I ran upstairs to grab his present. I came back downstairs with roses and a small wrapped box. I handed it too him.
He seemed surprised, but that expression changed into one of happiness as he hugged me.
"This is why I love you."
He whispered, his voice breaking. When he pulled back he was crying!
I looked at him and laughed.
"Your crying?" I asked nudging him
(Happy tears btw if that wasn't clear)
"NO-" He stuttered. He acted so big and strong, but was such a softie on the inside.
"Hey sap, I'm going to be busy today but I promise to celebrate your birthday tomorrow!"
I said, as he was wiping his tears he stopped to look at me.
"Busy..? What do you mean busy?"
He said, he sounded slightly angry, but more.. Sad.
(Changing pov to nobodys)
"It's my dad's anniversary.."
Quackity whispered.
"So your dads "anniversary" is more important that my birthday?"
It was like sapnap didn't believe him, he thought that quackity was going out to go celebrate his other lovers birthday or some stupid shit like that.
"I'm sorry sapnap, you have to understand! I missed it last year for you and I can't miss it again!"
Quackity said, but sapnap was blinded with anger.
"Understand? Understand?! You would rather attend your fathers wedding anniversary than my birthday?" (It wasn't quackitys dads wedding anniversary that's just what sapnap assumed.) "Sap-" quackity stuttered getting cut off.
"You know what? Just go. I'd rather celebrate alone." He yelled, pointing to the door. With teary eyes quackity tried to justify his reasons, opening his mouth but staying silent.
Sapnap stormed off to his room. Quackity stood silently.
"Sapnap?.. I'm sorry! Please.." Quackity called out with his voice breaking.
Sapnap didn't reply.
Hours passed, quackity waited. Calling out to sapnap every once In a while.
"Sapnap.. Please.."
He cried, giving up he wiped his tears.
He walked to the door.
"I'm sorry, sapnap.. I really hope you can understand. I love you!" Quackity yelled before leaving.
✆✆✆✆✆✆✆✆✆✆✆✆✆✆✆✆✆✆✆✆
                   ꨄ 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 ꨄ
                 ⚡︎☕︎--------------☕︎︎⚡︎
Quackity comes back home, unlocking the door and stepping inside.
He walks over to sapnaps door, knocking then opening the door with a cracked up voice, he was mostly crying the whole day.
"H-hey sap.. I wanted to-"
He stuttered before looking up to see sapnap kissing someone (karl)
Sapnap pulled away and looked at quackity, smiling.
(Next part is cringe but I can't find a better way to write it I'm tired)
"What? Surprised? I'm just getting someone to celebrate my birthday with, y'know, someone who cares."
He bit Karl's neck and quackitys heart was.. Shattered.
"I did care sapnap! But you never let me explain!" He cried, his voice cracking. Tears streaming down his face
"It's not a wearing anniversary, it's the anniversary of his death! The day he died!" Quackity cried, slamming the door shut.
Sapnap messed up.
☕︎..................................☕︎
Ok. I'm leaving it there :3