☆ | 𝒑𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒔.

I decided it would be cool to write a chapter based on how I feel, but basically use other characters and I'm going to js call it *something* au because that's how I cope.
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Don't you think it's weird how pets will always try to run away and you don't understand, because you give them everything they need!
Food, water, a shelter.. But you never really get to hear their side on why they want to leave because they don't have a voice?

That's kind of like friendships. One friend will feel like shit but never tell the other friend what's going on because they don't want that friend to go off on how THEY are the horrible person and that friend doesn't want to loose that friendship...
It's hard to leave someone you love soo much..."

"Isn't it quacks?"

And in that moment that's when he woke up.
✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂
(~Side note~: I think I'm discontinuing the main book (did you ever love me?) Not like the book book but I want a fresh start yk? Idk I might keep working on it you guys tell me what u want and don't say "it's whatever you want to do!!" Shut up ❤❤❤)

"What a fucking headache"
Alex says, sitting up from a long sleep.
He was indeed hungover.
The person in his dreams sounded so familiar, a tone like sweet honey dripping with maliciousness.
Wilbur soot.
It could only be him haunting Alex's dreams with only bad intentions.
While Alex and Wilbur were in a relationship Alex was basically drinking the poison Wilbur fed him because he was pathetic and could never see Wilburs abusive acts. He saw them as "Wilbur is only trying to help me" "oh he just cares about me.." "He's right, I do need to loose a little weight."
Crying in front of a mirror, everybody saw him as perfect, beautiful, the perfect voice..
He saw himself as ugly, disgusting, unworthy.

Tears forming into Alex's eyes remembering all those disgusting things Wilbur told him..
He quickly wiped them, Alex was always the type to mask his emotions because he didn't want to talk about it, he didn't need to. Always being taught to shut up when he would talk too much, or to never talk about a bad experience maybe with close friends or family.
He was taught to keep it to himself..
So he never got a chance to talk about his feelings.
He hid everything behind a happy little goofy personality because he had no real personality.
He changed himself for people who could never give a fuck about him.
.
.
.
Getting back to quackity and not just his background.
Alex got up from bed with his head aching. Almost falling over from iron deficiency didn't help it either.

A man with curly brown hair that somewhat drooped over his eyes emerged from the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his waist but nothing else. Steam falling out of the bathroom as if he just took a shower.
He looked at Alex.
"Oh, you're awake. Just letting you know, nothing weird happened last night. You were really drunk and passed out, so I brung you to a more unpopular place where you wouldn't be bothered."
Alex barely heard anything but "nothing weird happened" as he dazed into the man's dreamy light brown eyes, snapping out of his daze he looked at him, nodding before looking away and blushing.
"I can leave if you need-" he barely stuttered out, he shook his head.
"No, it's fine." He replied.
"Well can you at least put clothes on?" Alex said looking down at the ground facing away from him.
"Oh, right." He said before changing into some more comfortable clothes,
(Idk I couldn't explain the outfit so use imagination.)
"I'm good now. Oh, and my names karl." Karl says after finishing changing.
(Karl in this is like emo- not very excited and outgoing like he actually is. Like basically opposite karl?)
"Alex.." Alex responds,
"Oh, you going to change? You can borrow some of my clothes. Not sure they will fit but it will work."
Karl asks, Alex quickly responding with "I would love that" plastered all on his face. "Oh no it's fine!-" quickly being cut off.
"No, I insist.." He said before throwing some clothes to Alex. He went to the bathroom and changed.
He came back out in an oversized black hoodie and regular sweatpants.
(Ok so the hoodie is way to big the pants are perfect size dont fucking ask me I'm tired it's 3am.)
"Thanks.." Alex whispered, Karl nodding In response.
"Do you need a ride home?"
"Huh? Oh no I'll walk..!" Alex insists but Karl wouldnt have it, a rather stubborn man..
"I.. Insist." (Okay so just a reminder if I didn't already say: Karl in this chapter is like a tall, chill, deep toned daddy. Imagine Karl but as a top 😭)
"No, really it's fine I don't live far!"
Karl sighed, walking over to Alex and picking him up bride style.
"Wha- put me down!" Pure blush on Alex's face as he covered it with his hands.
Karl walked him out of the room, and outside where he walked to his car.
He set Alex down on the passenger side where he went to sit on the driver side (pretty obvious idk why I needed to explain..)
"Wasn't that hard to get in a car."
Karl teased, slightly giggling when quackity playfully punched him out of anger.
"I feel like I've seen you before.."
Alex mentioned.
"I was a barista at Starbucks before I got fired for dumping coffee on a Karen who was yelling at my friend, who was non-binary. She was biologically a girl and since she had big.. You know- but short hair the Karen criticized her for it."
Karl smirked, remembering the thought of dumping hot coffee on a woman who deserved it.
"You sound like a good friend, I'd never have the balls.."
Alex said, feeling bad when he remembered.
watching his mother get abused
Standing by and doing nothing.
He rolled the window down to save himself from crying, the morning sun rise hit perfect enough to make the light hit his face in an beautiful way as his hair blew.
Karl stared at him, before Alex sensed something staring at him,
He turned his head and Karl quickly turned his head to the road, blushing in embarrassment. Alex looked back outside the window and Karl took occasional glances.
♿︎♿︎♿︎♿︎♿︎♿︎♿︎♿︎♿︎♿︎♿︎♿︎♿︎♿︎♿︎♿︎♿︎♿︎♿︎♿︎♿︎♿︎♿︎♿︎♿︎♿︎
Guys I looked back and read just a few lines and I'm cringing
Well, since I already Finished my 1000 word mark you guys can wait.