new chapter idk.

I ran out if karlnapity PiCs :(

Short chapter.

-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-

Nobody's pov

As Wilbur opened the door he was met with three people, Dream, George, and Sapnap.

Quackity moved behind Wilbur kind of, so they had room to enter.

They walked in, dream, George walked past. But as Sapnap was entering behind his friends, He and Quackity made eye contact for a split second, before he continued walking.

Quackity saw it as nothing, but oh my god sapnap never believed in "Love at first sight" so quick.

Dappednaps 🔥 pov.
-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-__-

"What the fuck- what was that sapnap?! Are you really falling in love from eye contact?! No- your just over thinking it!" I thought, I probably was over thinking, what am I to say?.

I sat on Wilbur's couch as I watched the short man walk to the kitchen, watching him is a understatement, I was basically stalking him. I don't know why, but I can't stop staring.

"Sapnap? SAPNAP!?!" I stopped dozing off from dream nudging me.

"Huh- what do you want dream?" I asked. "We wanted to ask if you wanted to play spin the bottle when everyone gets here!" Dream replied annoyed.

"Sure, whatever.." I replied, what a stupid game.. God I hate dream so much.

Bee Boys pov <3
------------------------------------------------------------

(YES I'M SORRY FOR NO MENTION OF BEE BOY SHUT UP 😡😡😡)

Me and Tommy were playing uno in his room, he beat me again and we agreed to take a break, he stayed up in his room while I went down to get water.
I walked towards the stairs and heard talking, I peeked and saw 3 men chatting with mommas friends.

I walked downstairs as they turned to me.
A blonde person asked "who's the goat boy" And wilby (Tomm calls Wilbur wilby in this au cus he's a child literally, and tubbo thinks that is his name as "Wilbur" is his nickname <3) answered him "that's tubbo dream, Quackitys kid. Quackity is the short boy in the kitchen"
I smiled, and exitingly waved.
I ran into the kitchen at the mention of mama in the kitchen, and attacked mama with hugs when I saw him.

------------------------------------------------------------
The end

Sorry for the short chapter guys :(
I rushed and wanted to give you guys at least something :(.

Word count: 410!! Yeyyyy!!