𝓘 𝓼𝓪𝓲𝓭, 𝓼𝓹𝓲𝓷 𝓯𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮..

Hey, so this will have some members, like (sorry if this comes off as rude) the main ones?(not in a rude way I meant like-nvm) like the one most fans think of first.. Bc I'm not doing 5 hours of research to remember all of them. Sorry of it sounds rude. But yyayayayayaay :)

Spoiler: kiss kiss mwa mwa ;)
------------------------------------------------------------
Ducks pov:

I was getting water when I felt arms around me suddenly almost knocking me down.
"Mama mama!" I heard a little boy say. "Hello my little bee boy." I say smiling, turning around and picking up my son.
I have him a kiss on the head, I don't know why but being around him brings me joy.

"Big Q!" I heard Wilbur say as I turned to face him, putting tubbo down. "What is it Wil?" I ask. "Dream and the others wanted to know if you wanted to join in spin the bottle? Don't worry Phil and Kristen aren't playing" he jokes and laughs. I role my eyes and smile "yeah whatever I guess so." I say, nothing could go wrong. It's a simple game of spin the bottle! Right?
------------------------------------------------------------

No pov:

A couple hours later, most arrived. Some couldn't make it.
The people who came were Nikki, Calahan, Sam, Ponk, Alyssa, Charlie, Badboyhalo, Puffy, Antfrost, Karl, Eret, Skeppy, Fundy, Foolish, Ranboo, Vikkstar, ect.
They started gathering around a table to play spin the bottle, some chose not to play like Ranboo, Bbh, and Fundy.
People were laughing as Wilbur came up and put the bottle down in the middle of the table.

"So who's brave enough to go first?"
Everybody was silent looking around for see who wanted to go. Sapnap smirked and spoke up.
"I will, since people are pussies" he giggled while people laughed and some pretended to be mad.
Sapnap grabbed the body of the bottle and spinned it. (I think this is how to play it, so someone spins the bottle and whoever it lands on they person who spun it has to kiss them? Correct me if I'm wrong) the bottle spun and spun until it started to slow down, people getting anxious to find out who it was.

The bottle slowed down and the tip of the bottle pointed towards quackity, who was not paying the slightest bit of attention.
People starting ooooooh-ing and when quackity realized what was happening his face turned red.
Everybody started chanting "Kiss! kiss! Kiss!" And Sapnap along with quackity was blushing, but sapnap wasn't one to back down. So as quackity wasn't paying attention sapnap grabbed his chin and pulled him in for a short kiss.

It wasn't a very long one but it was a passionate one.

Sapnap sat back down and some were giggling.
(It's 12:33 rn. :3)
The game continued, (here's a little bit for my skephalo lovers :3) even though skeppy and bbh were playing skeppy got dared earlier to kiss bad so he did while the bottle was spinning. And man, it would be an understatement that the picture taken of them kissing didn't get millions of views.

This night was a wild but fun one.

(Haha kissing, hahahahahaha)

After the game was over they decided they would just have some drinks and chill. (Skeppy in bad weren't there they were in another room making out dw 😋) everybody was chatting and having drinks but sapnaps head was still spinning

"Is it a coincidence??"
"The eye contact at the door"
"The bottle landing on him.."
"What's next? Sex??" (joke don't get worked up thinking you will get a smut chapter in this one, in the future.)

He was questioning it but he wasn't the only one. Quackity was screaming on this inside.
"Omfg he's hot. AND A GOOD KISSER 😭"
"Wait no, quackity you fell for this once don't fall for it again."
"Love only brings you pain."
(Only 400 more words till 1000 haha then I can finally stop. Kill me.)
Quackity had small little flashbacks of the abuse, his breathing quickened but he slowly calmed himself
"Your ok now quackity, your not with him anymore.."
He shook it off and continued.
Wilbur came up to him and sat with him, handing him a drink.
"You alright Quacks? Your more quiet than usual."
"Yeah yeah.. I'm fine." He responds, taking a sip.
Him and Wilbur chat for awhile until night comes around. Everyone was mostly leaving because they had to go. Dream, Karl, and sapnap decided to stay a little bit longer since they didn't have anything planned tomorrow. Wilbur suggested they stay a night, but Dream backed out of the opportunity, insisting he was going to "hangout" with George tomorrow. Which was really having 😫 with him tonight. But Karl and sapnap decided to agree on the opportunity.
(800 only 200 more 😭)
"Do you guys was anything to drink?"
Wilbur asked, Karl asked if he could have a monster, sapnap just wanted water, and quackity asked for the superior, amazing, godly Capri sun.
They all got their drinks and were just chatting and laughing together, until Wilbur brung up the kiss, and mentioned how Sapnap and Karl were dating. Sapnap blushed, as Karl answered for him saying he gave consent to sapnap since he was playing too and it would be hypocritical if he got mad at sapnap for kissing him when he himself has a possibility too.

Sapnap whispered something to Karl and Karl nodded and giggled.
(900 HSHHHHSHSHS 100 MORE)
Wilbur shrugged it off as they continued  chatting. Awhile later it was pretty late so they decided it was best to go to bed, the only problem is they had nowhere to sleep. The couch was to small, Wilbur insisted they don't take the floor, and they had no extra rooms. (Haha 969..alright shut up livi your a child.)
"They can take the guest room, I'm small enough to fit on the couch." Quackity insisted as Karl and sapnap said it was fine but quackity wouldn't let them say no. Wilbur made a joke "just share a bed, you kissed him." They all had blush on their face (1000 OMG SJSNDNSNSJ)
"Shut up dude, not funny!" Quackity smackef him playfully while covering his face, Karl seemed unphased but inside was screaming, sapnap was slightly blushing but was also screaming internally.
------------------------------------------------------------
                                 A/N
Haha you don't get to know if they sleep together or not. But srsly thanks for the support and ily guys. If your reading this you should follow me it would really help and give me some motivation 🫶

Word count: 1100.
Yayyy we reached our goal 🫶
Future me here: I hate the fucking cringe shit I wrote forgive me.