I Know Our Future, I feel Your Body

MARISSA'S POV

I woke up cuddled into CC. I felt a wave of regret run though me. I feel like I cheated on Ashley even though we weren't even dating and he's probably fucked everything with a vagina since I left. The worse part wasn't that I had sex with CC. The worse part was that I liked it and wanted to do it again. I always had a little thing for CC. The only one to know was Riley who swore not to tell a soul.

I kind of have to pee now. Stupid baby, why do you have to use my bladder as a damn bed? I laughed at myself quietly because of the mini conversation I had with my unborn child. I tried to wiggle out of CC's grasp, but to no avail. He had me trapped.

"CC?" I said kind of quietly, I wanted to wake him up, not scare the shit out of him. I kept calling his name louder and louder every time. You know what? Fuck it!

"CC?!!" I yelled as loud as I could into his ear. He jumped and ended up falling out of bed causing me to laugh really loud. I ran to the bathroom before he could get up. When I came out of the bathroom, CC was glaring playfully out of me, which caused me to laugh even louder. Before I knew it, he had me pinned to the bed tickling me.

"Please, Oh GOD! CC Please stop, I can't breathe." I screamed at the crazy man on top of me. He finally stopped and looked into my eyes. I wanted to kiss him, however I didn't want him to read into it to much. Oh God, I'm such a slut.

He pulled my head down so our lips would meet. I kissed him back slowly and passionately. He started to go further but his phone rang startling us both. We both laughed at each other's reaction. He answered the phone.

"Hey"

"I'm still at Marissa's"

"Ugh, no we didn't do anything Ashley."

"Alright whatever"

"I'll be back soon"

"Bye"

He turned to me. "It was Ashley in case you didn't know" I sighed. The moment that was going on previously was ruined. I sighed and looked back at the beautiful man. "CC, what was this? Was this just a one night stand?" He sighed as well.

"Marissa, I've liked you for a while, but you obviously still love Ashley. I mean you are pregnant with his child." He said sadly.

"I know CC, I've liked you to, but you're right, I still love Ashley. I am pregnant with his kid, but I don't want to date him anymore C, I love him, but he hurt me one to many times. I couldn't handle another heartbreak." I said starting to cry. He immediately wrapped his arms around me while I cried. I needed this. I needed a male companion, I needed someone to make me feel loved. I needed CC. I didn't need Ashley right now, I needed CC and only CC.

"I need you CC." I whispered.

"I'm right here darling. I have always been right here. If you are willing to give me a chance with your heart, I promise you I won't misuse it."

I thought about this for a few moments. Was I even ready to date? It has been so long since I have had any sexual encounters or any serious relationships. Ashley was the last one. Was I ready for this? What will happen when Ashley finds out?

"I want to CC, I really do, but please promise me, it won't ruin the band when Ashley finds out. I need you to promise, I don't want to ruin yours or Ashley's career."

"I promise it won't doll. I won't even tell anyone until you want me to."

"CC, what about the kid?" I didn't want him to think he was required to act like a father figure to mine and Ashley's child.

"I will treat it like my own. If Ashley doesn't step up as a father, the baby never has to know." He said seriously.

I sighed and gave him my answer. "Yes, I will be your girlfriend, but if you break my heart once, It's over forever. I gave Ashley a second chance and you saw how that went.

And that was that, a contract it seemed, a contract that was sealed with a kiss and other things. ;)

ASHLEY'S POV

I knew he was lying on the phone. They didn't do anything my ass. I knew he fucked her. He hesitated and sighed before he said it. I knew CC, he was a terrible liar. He didn't do it very often, but when he did, everyone knew it. He was easy to read.

A few hours later, CC finally walked in the door. I was furious, but I kept myself from punching him in the face. Marissa was mine. She always was and always will be. He may think he has a shot, but he doesn't. No girl ever forgets the father of their child. I know I sound ignorant as fuck, but she was mine first. I love her and my child, and if CC thinks he can come in between that, he is dead wrong. I will do anything to keep what is rightfully mine.

"Hey Ash."

"Hey CC, did you have fun fucking my girl?" I said calmly but made sure the anger was evident in my voice. He sighed.

"Ashley, don't be a dick. I told you we didn't do that"

"CC, stop lying. I could call Andy, Jake and Jinxx over here, and they would all know you were lying. You are probably the world's worst liar." Him lying is just fueling the fire.

"You know what, fine! I fucked her ok?"

I was absolutely pissed. I knew it was true, but hearing it just made me even more furious. I grabbed his shirt collar and shoved him against the wall.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR FRIEND! I WOULD HAVE SUSPECTED IT IF IT WAS ANDY OR JAKE, BUT YOU CC, I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!" I shouted. CC was to stunned to do anything. Good. Fucking Bastard!

"Look Ashley, I'm sorry. She wanted it and so did I."

"HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF I FUCKED YOUR GIRLFRIEND!"

He looked at me with a smirk and said three words that sent me fuming...

"You already have"

I was beyond angry, I don't even know what the word that described my current mood was. I was that pissed. I drew my fist back and punched him straight in the head. He went limp, I knocked him out. Upon this realization, I smiled. Fucking asshole deserved it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

FIRST OF ALL, I WOULD LIKE TO SAY REST IN PEACE TO CHRIS HOLLEY. IF YOU GUYS DIDN'T KNOW, HE WAS BLACK VEIL BRIDE'S AND NUMEROUS OTHER BAND'S GUITAR TECH. HE PASSED AWAY IN HIS SLEEP A FEW DAYS AGO. HE WAS WAY TO YOUNG TO DIE. I DON'T KNOW HIS EXACT AGE, BUT HE COULD NOT HAVE BEEN ANY OLDER THAN 40. REST IN PEACE MAN, THANKS FOR HELPING MY FAVORITE BANDS. YOU SURELY WILL BE MISSED. IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY EXTRA MONEY, YOU CAN DONATE TO BRING HIS BODY HOME ON A GOFUNDME PAGE.

HERE IS THE LINK: http://www.gofundme.com/chrisholley

IT'S ALSO THE EXTERNAL LINK FOR THIS CHAPTER.

ANYWAY, THANKS FOR READING. MY STORY DID TAKE AN UNEXPECTED TURN WITH THE WHOLE CC THING, BUT I REALLY NEEDED TO HAVE SOME DRAMA.

VOTE

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!

FOLLOW ME

UNTIL NEXT TIME PEOPLE!!