What If I Want To Lose Control

WARNING CONTAINS SMUT

ASHLEY'S POV

After I punched CC, I felt even worse. After all, I was the one that fucked up our relationship. All I ever do is fuck up. CC woke up a few minutes after I punched him. He said he was okay and then he left, probably back to Marissa's. I got up off the floor and decided to take a shower to clear my mind. 

I finished my shower and went to bed and for the first time in months I cried myself to sleep thinking of the one thing money can't buy. 

CC's POV

I left our hotel room and went back to Marissa's. I told Ashley I was fine. I still had a headache but it was slowly fading. I kind of deserved it, I did kind of break the bro code. I laughed at myself for thinking of the "Bro Code", like seriously, what am I, 14?

I knocked on her door and waited patiently for the beauty inside to come to the door. After a few seconds she did. She had changed into her Skull and cross bones pajamas since I left. They looked cute on her and the shirt showed off her cute baby bump. She was one of those women who look good pregnant. She invited me inside and I went in. She wasted no time questioning the bruise on my face. I explained everything and she was fuming. She told me to stay at her place while she handled it. She took my car keys and left the apartment. I may be atheist but in that moment I silently prayed she wouldn't kill our bass player.

MARISSA'S POV

I was so pissed at Mr. Purdy. How dare he hit CC. If I leave his hotel room and his balls are still attached, he should consider himself lucky. I found the hotel with ease and made my way to his room. I used the key that I stole from CC and walked in. He was sleeping. 

"WAKE THE FUCK UP!" I screamed in anger. Just the sight of him made my blood boil. I wanted to cut his baby maker off and shove it down his throat.He jumped out of bed and stared at me. He actually looked petrified. Haha perfect.  I just glared at him for a few minutes. We were having a dramatic stare down when I walked up to him and slapped him right across the face. He looked absolutely shocked. good, don't mess with a pregnant woman. I was about to walk away when I turned around and kneed him down south. He grunted and fell to his knees. Good.

"That was for CC." I turned around and exited the hotel room pleased with my actions. I walked out the door and exited the hotel. I drove back home and saw CC still sitting on the couch watching...cartoons? Oh goodness, I'm dating a man child. I laughed which caused CC to look back at me.

"What are you laughing at missy?" He asked with a smile.

"Cartoons, really?"

"It's Scooby Doo! Who doesn't like Scooby?!" He had a point. I giggled and kissed him.

********SMUT WARNING********

The kiss soon got heated. I felt CC slip his tongue into my mouth and I lightly bit it causing him to let out a little moan. Our tongues found each other and they battled for dominance. He won and we played around a little bit. His hands started to wonder up and down my body before landing underneath my shirt. CC picked me up, never breaking the kiss and took me to my bedroom.

He gently laid me on the bed and slipped my shirt off over my head. He reconnected our lips causing me to sigh in pleasure. He carefully got on top of me trying his best to not put too much weight on my baby bump. He reached around and unhooked my bra. I felt his hands rub around my back and my hips, eventually leading to my thighs.

I felt myself getting wet. He was so good at this. He slid my pajama pants off and palmed me through my underwear.

"God, You're so wet babe." I moaned and gripped the sheets. Goodness, We haven't even been skin to skin yet and I'm already almost over the top in pleasure. He stopped and kissed me again. I felt him take off my panties. He began to rub my clit with one finger.

"mmm, CC, I'm almost there"

"Already?" I giggled at his tone of voice as his finger started going faster. I was soon over the edge and trying my best to hold it in. CC noticed and added another finger to my already throbbing clit.

"CC! OH GOD!" I screamed as I reached my climax. He took his fingers and licked them causing me to moan again.

"You taste delicious" He smiled.

"Will you just fuck me already?" He smiled. "Anything for you baby girl"

He got off the bed and undressed. He made sure he went super slow just to tease me. After he was completely naked, he gave me a sexy smirk and stood in front of me. I went to grab his manhood but he pulled away. He started to softly stroke himself right in front of me. He started moaning my name while stroking himself a little faster. Oh God, what is he doing to me.

"Please CC, Please stop teasing me." I almost begged.

He smiled and stopped playing with himself.

"Your wish is my command darling."

He got on top of me again and teased my entrance with the tip of his dick. Oh goodness, he didn't stretch me out first. This is going to hurt. He was about to enter when he pulled away and put his head between my legs. He started to kiss my thigh all the way up to my wet center.

He slowly flicked his tongue over my clit causing a surge of pleasure to course through my entire body. I moaned loudly. He kept licking my core as if it was his favorite flavor of ice cream.

"CC, I'm about to... CC FUCK!!!" I came for the second time that night. Holy shit, this man will be the death of me. He smiled as if he was proud of himself.

He leaned down and kissed me softly on the forehead. He got close to my ear and whispered "I love the way you come undone for me, like I'm the best you ever had. Now I'm going to pound into you so hard, you'll beg me to stop. Tonight I'm losing control."

I was so stunned and oddly excited at his words. Before I knew it, he entered me roughly causing me to yell out in both pain and pleasure. Soon enough, the pain subsided and turned into nothing but pleasure. I was a moaning mess.

Our moans were the only thing that could be heard in the quiet apartment. I was losing control of my actions. My body was taking control. I tried to buck my hips but they were forcefully pinned to the bed by the man on top. I screamed out as I came for the third time that night, but he didn't stop, oh no, he went faster. Leaving me to beg for him to ease up but it didn't happen. He kept going at the steady ace for I don't even know how long.

Finally, his moves were getting sloppy and I knew he was close. He started moaning my name causing me to go over the edge one more time. He released into me with one final grunt and moan of my name. That was the best fuck of my life. 

I sighed for the second time that night. I think I was falling in love with CC. I was falling in love with the best friend of my baby's father. As if he read my mind, he whispered ever so slightly the four words I've needed to hear from someone for a long time...

"I love you Marissa."

"I love you to CC."

We kissed one more time to seal the previous statements as if it was a contract. I turned on my side and CC put his arm around me and for the first time in a long time, I fell asleep felling actual happiness.

________________________________________________________________________________

An Update?! Holy shit! Haha, I have no excuse for taking forever to update, I just didn't feel like it. I won't give you guys any false hope but I am not taking any honors or AP classes this year so hopefully I'll get motivated to update more often. I'm so sorry I take forever.  

ARE YOU GUYS TEAM CC OR TEAM ASHLEY??

This is really late but I saw BVB LIVE AT WARPED TOUR ON JULY 23RD! And Holy crap They were AMAZING! My friend and I were second row. IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE!!!!!

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!!

VOTE!!!

COMMENT!!

FOLLOW ME!