MATE RITUAL (PT. 2)

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's begin with the continuation storyyy!!! 🤩🤩🤩

***---***---***---***---***---***

" Well well, I've to say.... " Said Demon.

" Say what? " Asked Mew.

" That... Your baby got really good moans. " Said Demon. Mew looked at the demon and they both laughed loudly and evilly.

" So? How to reach Gulf? I asked for a number but he denied. It was clear that he wasn't interested. " Said Mew.

" We will make him don't worry about that. When my dark powers and your charm will meet, people will get weak on knees that's all I know. " Said Demon. Mew chuckled.

" That's okay. But how to reach Gulf? " Asked Mew. With just a single click, the demon gave a piece of paper to Mew.

" What's this? " Asked Mew confusingly.

" Our destination. Let's go and take what belongs to us... What say partner? " Asked Demon with an evil grin on face. Mew gulped hard even if he was feeling this is wrong what he is doing with Gulf but just one night and he wants the Gulf to be with him all life. Selfishness and greed overtook his ideals and Mew nodded at the demon. The demon laughed loudly and evilly and they both went to the address to get.....

What belongs to them and for what he has waited for ages...

-continued-

*Outside Gulf's condo*

" Ready? " Asked the demon. Mew breathed shakily.

" I don't know. Last time we met he told me clearly to leave him alone and part ways. I know he don't see me as the way I do. He just see me as a victim like him. " Said Mew. The demon sighed.

" Why humans are such emotional fools and overthinkers? I wonder why and feel like our life is much better than yours. We get what we want without thinking twice. " Said Demon and chuckled darkly. Mew sighed and looked at Gulf's condo but he sadly drove away which confused the demon.

" What the God in hell are you upto? Huh? Who permitted you to drove away? I wanted to meet him!! " Shouted Demon. Mew looked at him.

" I understand but you need to understand we both are humans and right now we both are emotionally, mentally and physically broken. We need to get healed with this first. Not in sake of me then in sake of Gulf, you need to be soft hearted here even if you don't have one. " Said Mew. Demon dark eyes growed in anger but when he understood what Mew wanted to explain he sighed and nodded.

" Sad part... He is human now otherwise I would have made him mine long ago. " Whispered the demon.

" Did you said something? " Asked Mew. Demon shook his head.

" Nothing much. Anyways, you are right unfortunately. I need to understand this. Anyways, I guess one week is enough for you and him to get healed. This mate ritual was painful I know. And yeah I'm not saying this under your sake! I'm saying this for him. I want to get healed before facing me again. " Said the demon.

" Facing you again? What does it mean? Have you... Have you known him before? " Asked Mew. Demon looked at Mew and got lost in his thoughts but then he shook his head.

" None of your concern, blood bag. Anyways, one week that's all I'll give to you both, after that no matter what we will start pursuing Gulf again. Understood? " Asked the Demon in a very deep dark tone. Mew nodded softly while getting scared.