MATE RITUAL (PT. 16.1)

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's begin!!! 🤩🤩🤩

***---***---***---***---***---***

Next moment (day),

" Ready? " Asked Kaownah. Marcus nodded and Kaownah chanted to create a live big portal in front of them and soon it appeared where they saw Gulf was in his class, studying but looking a little weak.

" Why is he looking sick? " Asked Marcus.

" I told you about his addictions. He is eating less and spending more time on that... " Said Kaownah but Marcus interrupted.

" Internet. I remember. " Said Marcus. Kaownah chuckled and they looked at the portal. They saw the class ended where Gulf was just passing from that side room and when he heard those students secretly. He decided to hear more.

(A/N:- Kudos to those who recognise the book linked to this book. Yes dear readers, this book is the backstory of one of my successful oneshot.... MY DEMON. Both books are connected. Another experiment of mine 🤩)

" Dude! This is so cool! I want to do this! And you got the private access too! " Said one student, Ed. All gave high five to each other.

" Let's read ahead then what we need to do to reach to sex demons and how to call them from their world to our world? " Asked other student. Gulf came a little closer and secretly and desperately heard their conversation.

[Meanwhile in the hell:-

" Really? Sex demons? Don't you think you've exaggerated a lot here? " Asked Marcus.

" Oh come on just enjoy the show! " Said Kaownah and he made him look at the screen. ]

" Hey! I got one private dark web website and that access is working too. Gosh! It's showing the steps. Read this! Woahhhh this is so cool!! " Said another student and they kept reading the article and laughed loudly. Gulf was so desperate to know this, he tried every way and finally he for one more way to get this! Gulf immediately went to those boys.

" Guys! Please show me also! Please show me too! " Said Gulf desperately.

" Gulf Kanawut! Man! Are you crazy? We can't share this with you! Leave this room! It's our classroom! " Said one student.

" Listen guys, just tell me what you were talking about I want it too! Please! Please show me! " Said Gulf like a desperate man.

" Have you lost it? If we tell you, you will tell the dean and they will rusticate us! Leave this room before I smash your face! " Said another student and they started having fights. Gulf started punching him too and both were having a very heated fight.

" Hoiii! Stop fighting you two! " Said the leader of that gang. Those guys and Gulf both stopped.

" But boss, he is... " Said the guy while holding Gulf's collar. Gulf held too.

" Listen, if he wants to know and wants to do, what's wrong then? Let him see too. And a scared kitten like Gulf, I know he is never gonna do this at all. All talk. " Said leader of gang with crossed arms. Gulf looked at him angrily and everyone laughed loudly.

(A/N:- hope you guys remember this conversation from MY DEMON )

" I'm not a scared kitten! And shut your bloody mouth! You yourself don't have a big sized dick that's why your girlfriends are not satisfied with you. And I know everything so if anyone will touch me, Definitely your leader is gonna be ashamed in the whole college! " Said Gulf in sassy tone. Leader's eyes are widened in shock.