CONCLUSION/THANK YOU NOTE

Reached till here?

Congratulations!!! ᐠ( ᐛ )ᐟᐠ( ᐛ )ᐟᐠ( ᐛ )ᐟ

I hope you guys enjoyed this multiplex movie of mine with multi star cast, cameos, some twists, turns, emotions, points, facts, pov! 🤩🤩🤩🥳🥳🥳

I hope you will give lots of love to this book just like the old ones! Thank you so muchhhhhhhh for reading my book and giving your precious time and space to me. 💋💋💋

Just wanted to clear some points if anyone thinks this:- This book didn't promoted negativity or other worlds. It's a purely imaginative piece which I've shown. Whatever situation you have seen and the characters/personalities are purely FICTITIOUS ☺️☺️

Songs used in this book:-

i. One Of The Girls- by Jennie Kim, Lily-Rose Depp, and The Weeknd ✨

ii. Arcade- by Duncan Laurence✨

iii. Pehle Bhi Main- by Raj Shekhar and Vishal Mishra✨

iv. Dancing with the devil- by Isbanky

v. In the stars- by Benson Boone✨

This book just wanted to show the power of both the world and when two worlds collide under one roof which is LOVE, what happens and what challenges come up, that's what this book was all about.

Everyone will agree to this point that if there is God, then there is Evil too. There is good, then bad too. Coin has both the sides and both has their own meaning and power. Both the worlds have their own morale, powers, utilities and situations.... This book was all about the POWER.

Power of love
Power of devotion
Power of friendship
Power of loyalty
Power of dignity
Power of bond
Power of ritual
Power of ownership
Power of greediness
Power of two different personalities
Power of two different worlds
Power of two different minds
Power of companionship
Power of adjustment and compromise

Those who think the fellow character "Gulf" who was an angel, gave up and became a part of the Hell world where he don't belong, that's the catching point here which I would like to explain.

When we know our destiny has written something which cannot be changed or undue, we can't run away from it. Gulf is stuck there forever no matter how much pain and betrayal he has faced before but he needs to accept the fact that the ritual is so powerful which can never change their bond and can't keep them away from each other. They will find each other no matter what.

The ritual has bonded both of them together so strongly that even they hate each other or their devotion doesn't match, still the ritual doesn't allow them to separate that's why in every birth of Gulf, Marcus (Mew) was there.

Gulf hasn't given up on his creator or where he belong. If you have read the conditions which Gulf gave before getting wedded, he already cleared that he is not going to change his devotion towards his creator and not gonna accept other Lord. He is gonna stick to his creator even though he can't pray anymore. I don't think it needs any explanation. He accepted companionship but not devotion. Gulf knows he can't stay devoted through prayers but choosing loyalty at any situation can also be considered as devotion, that's my opinion for this book.

Taking an example of an inter-caste marriage, two different castes come into a bond but if the partner denies to accept the spouse's religion and caste, no one can force that person to change it and accept it. It depends on the sole person whether he wants to change his/her religion willingly after marriage or he/she wants to follow the religion in which he was born and brought up with complete devotion. Even if he/she cannot fully pray to that religion at that place, but if he remembers his/her God from heart and been thankful for every favor he has done for him/her, So what is the harm in this?

That person, along with his own religion, also respects his spouse's religion because ever since we are born, we have been connected to God with some religion or the other, with complete devotion. Similarly, even before the marriage, Gulf put on his condition that he would never forget his God and also said that no one should remove God from his heart and mind.

✨ That's just the main root and magic of this book ✨

Hope you guys loved it! Comment down your thoughts (no hate please) Small request:- if you didn't liked the plot or the motive of the book, skip it and drop it. No issues. I hope there must be some readers who will understand what I wanted to portray.

Please hit the vote button, comment your views! Thank you so much everyone, this is your beloved crazy chubby.... signing off! Seeya in my ongoing books ;)

- chubby 💋🥂