MATE RITUAL (EPILOGUE-I)

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's begin!!! 👀🔥

***---***---***---***---***---***

Later, In Marcus's bedroom,

" Ready? " Asked Turbo. Gulf nodded but he looked somewhere else because he was very nervous.

" What? " Asked Turbo.

" Nothing just.... I don't know why I'm feeling like this. " Said Gulf.

" I understand it's completely natural to feel this way. It's your what we can say ummm yeah first night so it's natural to feel nervous. " Said Turbo. Gulf nodded and sat on the bed.

" Turbo, is that blood on the sheet compulsory? " Asked Gulf nervously. Turbo chuckled and sat beside Gulf.

" Yes. It's a ceremony which has to be done. You can't run away from it either. " Said Turbo and winked at Gulf.

" Be serious Turbo I'm scared already! " Said Gulf.

" Tell me, what are you scared about? What you think? Marcus will harm you? Obviously not! It's the night of love! Celebrate it with him. He is waiting for you. " Said Turbo. Gulf smiled and nodded.

" I know. " Said Gulf and he looked down. Turbo patted his shoulder.

" Everything will be fine. Just do the ceremony but don't think of it. Also, I'm making you alert about this, don't try to cut your hand and pour blood on the sheet. Trust me the celebrants are much smarter than we think. If this ceremony doesn't happens, then you need to face a lot of issues. " Said Turbo. Gulf nodded while deeply thinking about it.

" Don't worry okay? It's the night of love and passion

" Don't worry okay? It's the night of love and passion. Enjoy it. I'll take a leave now. He must be waiting for you. " Said Turbo and he smiled at Gulf. Gulf smiled back and Turbo left the room leaving gulf behind who was restlessly walking here and there.

Meanwhile,

" Go. He is ready. " Said Turbo.

" Thanks marshmallow. " Said Marcus and hugged Turbo but they heard a loud cough which made them chuckled.

" Oh come on, no need to be jealous. " Said Marcus teasingly. Turbo chuckled.

" In that case should I go and hug Gulf in your room? I don't mind. " Asked Kaownah.

" No! " Said Marcus and Turbo in unison and they all laughed loudly.

" Now go! Have fun brother. " Said Kaownah. Marcus nodded and he went towards his bedroom. Kaownah pulled Turbo from his waist very closely.

" Teasing me huh? " Asked Kaownah.

" Little maybe. " Said Turbo and winked at him. Kaownah smirked and he pulled Turbo from waist which made him gasped and Kaownah immediately kissed Turbo's lips very passionately.