~1~

Isabella pov:
School isn't the most likable thing on earth, at least right now it's not. Most of the kids have their little school crushes but I have nobody well expect for my best friend since kindergarten Rihanna. There is no Boys I am slightly into so it's make school not exciting. Ever day feels the same. I wake up get dressed do my makeup go to school eat dinner sleep, repeat. I never get invited to parties I have always hid my self in the dark or in the back of the classroom. I really hope my 2nd year of high school will change.

It's 7:45 I, woke up late since I did not hear my alarm go off. I rush to go put a pear of ripped jeans on. I can't decided weather I want to wear a blue tank top or a green crop. I decided I would wear the tank top that I will most likely get dressed for but whatever. I threw on my converse and put a gold locket on that had a picture of my dog that died when I was about 10. I arrived to school everyone was starting at the hallways I just decided to ignore it and go to my first class which was history I loved history. It's one of the easiest classes. People were still taking about the hallway. I sat down letting my back pack fell off my chair.  The teacher Mr. Smith began to talk. "Alright class it's time to start I know we are all excited about the new kid,but y'all can talk about it on your free time." I tuned his voice out while drawing. A new kid? We never get new kids this town is so small. History was now over and it was time for study hall. As I was walking in the hallway I noticed that everyone still had a eye open for the new kid since they are apparently the talk of this town right now. Study hall is one my least favorite classes I always have my work done so I am always dying of boredom. When I walk into the room everyone has there eyes on the teacher desk, I walk over to my desk to realize they were looking at the new kid he had fluffy and curly brownish blonde ish hair he also had great style. "Ooo one of the new students" my best friend Rihanna shouts. I look way after a second I wasn't really interested he wasn't my type he is cute though but I don't know him he probably has a girlfriend too. This is going to be a long class.

"Class," I peaked my head from my notebook to look at the teacher, "why don't we give a warm welcome to the new student who will be joining us today." "Go ahead Malachi." The teacher gave him a warning welcome and a lovely smile and everyone turns there head towards him at the same time. "Hi my name is Malachi I just moved here and hoping to make a lot of friends so yeah." He seems pretty nice, it'll will be good to not have a another punk in our school. "Thank you malachi you can go sit next to Rhianna." All eyes turned to Rihanna who sits behind me. Fuck. This is not a good impression he sits right behind the quiet kid who only has one friend that's been her friend since pre school and kindergarten. He looked the empty seat next to me and smiled. I didn't want to be rude so I waved back. He was also really tall for a high schooler. This kid just ruined his whole school reputation because of me and he doesn't even know it yet. I turned around to see if Rihanna was ok she hates being next to boys that she don't know since her dad kinda went to jail. "I like your outfit a lot I also love fashion." The boy said with a smile on his face. Thanks I said just trying to change the subject since everyone was starting at us. I hate being the center of attention. I toned out everyone's voices even the new kid and decide to write. Me and Rhianna walked together to math. Oh for fuck sakes I don't want to be here my bully was in this class. I went to go sit down and malachi came to sit next to me. "JAMES GET INTO THIS CLASSROOM RIGHT NOW" the teacher called into the hallway. James was just a annoying football player not only was he a football player he is a player. Malachi looked at James for a second and then got up. "AYYY MALACHI ITS BEEN SO LONG" James and Malachi ran over to each other like five year olds. James went to go sit in the front of the classroom. You know James? I asked Malachi. "Yea he was my childhood best friend at my school before he moved and we never talked again till today." Oh nice.  The bell ranged and I grabbed my bag which was hanging on one of my shoulders, Malachi started to run up to James. Wait Malachi what class do you have next?!? "Spanish." Oh fuck alright. I was hoping he would be in French with me since I have no friends in that class.  You have class with Rhianna have fun with that Moran. He looked at me and rolled his eyes." I walked to my locker to get my French book no waiting for no one this time since I knew nobody in French well I did but am I friends with them no. I walked into French and sat next to Bella she was one of the popular girls she hated me.  The bell finally ringed and I ran to the cafeteria I sat at the usually table I sit at with Rhianna. I saw Malachi was talking to james everyone was watching Malachi like he was some kind of celebrity it's like they don't know how to mind their own business. Malachi then started to walk over to our table. "Hey can I sit with y'all?" Sure me and Rhianna both said at the same time. Rhianna and Malachi were just talking about how their Spanish class went I looked to Malachi who was looking back at me, not saying anything but to be honest I didn't mind it, but I needed to break the weird silence. What are you looking at creep I shout. "Not starring just admiring." He smiled. No a nice of a guy like him just said this to me. Maybe he means in it a joking way? Maybe he is playing with my feelings. I don't know love is confusing.  Yeah right I say while looking down finishing my work I got in French class since I didn't have time to finish it. I feel like he is pranking me he probably heard about my reputation and how unpopular I am. I have no clue if he is pretending to be my fucking friend or not. Maybe I like him. Maybe he is not a true friend. Thinking of this made my heart want to shatter in pieces. I felt my face start to burn up and eyes became blurry. I stood up quickly yanking my backpack up from the floor and onto my shoulder. And I ran away as fast I could.  My head down the whole time while my hair was covering my face. I walked into the girls restroom went into a stall and put my bag on the hook on the door and sliding down the wall till I was on the floor I hugged my knees. This is to good to be true. The Likely hood of Malachi being my true friend. On there first day, and him maybe even liking me and already having a best friend here. It's a 0% now my sweatshirt was soaked from tears. At this point I just wanted to go home. I sat in the bathroom for the whole lunch period I never wanted to see him again. But I needed a way on how I can avoid him. Before he gets hurt or I get hurt. I peeked my head out of the bathroom to see if he was in the cafeteria with Rhianna still. I didn't see any of them so I went to chemistry praying that both of them were not in my class. I love Rhianna she is my best friend but then she would be asking me what happened and I don't want to talk about it. When I walked into class my dreams came true they were not in the same class as me. I sat down setting my backpack on the floor and laid my head on the desk.

(Author note)
Sorry for the long chapter! I really hope you liked it though!