~10~

Dear Principal,
It would be an amazing honor to go to any high school for a better and higher education. Thank you so much for this and I will be willing to do the work over our spring break. Thank you. My clicker was hovering for the send button. Do I do it do I don't?

Sent.

There is no going back now "isabella come down stairs!" My mom shouted. COMING I scream I hop off my bed and run downstairs. She was standing by the door. "Someone is here to see you." I looked at her confused but went to the door. It was Malachi standing on our porch in the middle of the day. "Hi" I questioned him. I saw my mom smile at me and him and walk away. "How are you doing? Did you get any of my text that I sent you" "I been worried about you all night and day." He was talking so fast I couldn't hear him. Ok slow down I can't hear you. "Isabella you don't know how sorry I am" I wrapped my arms around his waist giving him a hug I felt so comfortable I could stay in his arms forever. "I am so sorry please forgive me." He whispered in my ear. I forgive you. I shouldn't have took the principal offer. My smile turned into a frown and I pulled away from the hug. "What's wrong" noting I am just glade I get to see you again. I smiled again. I realized that we were still on the porch. Oh forgot to say you can come in. I stepped out of the way and opened the door I walked to the living room with Malachi following me. Sorry for leaving like that yesterday. "Don't apologize I would have done the same thing to be honest." Malachi smiled. I sat on the couch next to Malachi and he started playing with my hair why we watched some tv. "ISABELLA COME HERE YOUR PRINCIPAL REPONSED." "It's great news so hurry up." No... this wasn't supposed to happen while Malachi was here.