~9~

I walked into my house slamming the door behind me. I ran to my bed and locked the door and slid down till I was on the floor and tucking my head into my knees. "Isabella baby are you ok?" I was sobbing you would probably think it was a murder scene. "Isabella what's wrong did he break your heart?" I mom got the key to my room and knelt down next to me putting her hand on my back I couldn't form the right words so I just hugged her. I calmed down after 7 minutes I went to the living room and mama brought me ice cream. "Honey now that your clam down you need to tell me what happend." She said. I told her what happend. "Oh sweet cakes I am so sorry." "People can be such a bitch online." "You are pretty,amazing,wonderful" "don't let them get to you everything that happens on the internet people will start talking about it soon" after my ice cream I went into my room to go to bed since it was now 9:30. I woke up wrong 12:00 but I have no where to be since it was Sunday and the last Sunday of spring break. I grabbed my school laptop and decided to check my email.

"Dear Isabella,
Your grades have been excellent this year as well as your attendance so we have decided you can enroll to go to any other high school if you would like as long you do a little more work if you would like to do it please reach out to us and let us know if you are interested." -thank you

MOM COME HERE! I yelled. She came in a hurry probably thinking something was wrong. Mom I can enroll to go into any different high school! "What that's amazing! Do you want to do it?" Yea I think I want to do it I can go to my dream high school in England and I could stay with my aunt. "Well if you want to do it let me know and I will talk to your aunt so you can stay with her." My mom said. Thank you mom I smiled and she left my room.  I thought that I just should check my phone since I have not been on it all morning I had 10 miss messages and 5 missed calls.

Miss call from Malachi 😝 6:00 am

Miss call from Malachi 😝 6:15 am

Miss call from Malachi 😝7:00 am

Miss call from Malachi 😝 8:00 am

Miss call from Malachi 😝 8:30 am

Malachi 😝
Isabella are you ok?

Malachi 😝
Please don't take any
Of the comments
To your heart ❤️

Malachi 😝
You know me and
Rhianna both love you

Malachi 😝
Please let me come
Over I want to be with
You during this

Malachi 😝
Just at least reach out
To tell me your ok

Malachi 😝
Words can't describe how
Many times I will apologize

Felicia
Isabella how
Are you holding up?
If you need anything just text
Me or Malachi ❤️

Rhianna ⭐️
Please answer are you
Ok?!?

Rhianna ⭐️
No one has been able to
Get ahold of you,are you ok?!?

Malachi 😝
I am so fucking sorry
This happened it's all my fault
You know I can't make it
Without you please answer
I just need to hear from you
At least one word.

I am not mad at Malachi in anyway. It's not his fault it happened. But I can't help the feeling that him and rhianna would be better off without me. First the people at school now people on the internet. I am an illness. Maybe I am better off going to a my dream high school in England.

(Author note- do you guys think isabella is going to take the opportunity to go to her dream high school in England?!?)