~2~

Finally it was time to go home. I walked out of chemistry and I saw Rhianna at her locker and Malachi and James talking on the other side of the hallway. Rhianna was looking at Malachi like they were looking for someone,probably my replacement. I frowned and made my way into the crowd of people that was going to the difffent exits in the school. Thankful they didn't see me
And I made it out side on the side walk.  I ran to my sisters car before Rhianna or Malachi saw me. "Hey sis!" Hi I said as I was opening the door
To throw my back pack in to the other side. "Whats wrong?" Noting I said while digging my air pods out of my backpack,just thinking about everything that happened today. Do I have the wrong idea of him? Is he a good person that would be a good friend? But I doubt it. There is genuinely no way he didn't hear about me from other people I am literally a school clown.

"Stay away from Isabella"

"Isabella barley has any friends."

"She is the only one we make fun"

I can see All those things being said from people at school.

When me and my sister Ava got home I grabbed my backpack and ran up stairs waving to my mom and dad. I laid down then realized I had to finish my homework. I groaned and sat up pulling my homework out of my backpack. This is going to be a long night. I open my eyes to the sun blinding in my eyes. I don't remember falling asleep at all. I must of been so tired that I just fell asleep. I lay there for five minutes then swing my legs over bed so I can start to get up. I am not looking forward to face anyone today. I feel like a piece of shit,so I am going to dress like shit. I throw on some gray Addis sweat pants with a white tank top then a black essentials hoodie over it. And I make a little braid in my hair and then throw it up in a ponytail. I slip on my blue Nike Jordan's not really caring about fashion today. I brushed my teeth and grabbed a apple, walking to Ava's car. Me and Ava just drove around for a bit before heading to school since we both woke up early and left early. I really do not want to do this. Ava parks the car and I grab my bag throwing it over my shoulder. I make my way to history and say good morning to Mr. Smith he makes the school day better he just has a funny personality. I sit down and start the work that he has planned for today. I looked behind me to see that Rhianna is behind me  I waved at Rhianna and smiled and turned my head the other way with a frown. I dragged my backpack and slowly dragged my feet out of the classroom while Rhianna was catching up to me. "Girl what's wrong you been off." It's noting I promise I say knowing that I just fucking lied to my best friend. I knew that I would have to deal with Malachi in study hall. I walked in to study hall to Rhianna behind the empty chair next to me and no Malachi. Maybe he is missing today? I sat down and had a bit of hope that he was not in school today. I look at the front of the room to see that person I been trying to avoid. He tells Rhianna where he is going to sit he puts his backpack down next to me and pulls the chair outs I hear the sound of the chair moving. "Isabella?" He asks in a confused and worried tone. I try to block out his voice. I liked Malachi but is he a real friend I don't know. He had good fashion sense and could make people laugh. He starts to talk again. But it's so hard to block out his voice he has such a hot voice. "Are you ok?" "You left so randomly at lunch and you looked upset. Me and Rhianna did not see you for the rest of that day. I been worried about you all night." "What happened" everything he said was probably a lie. Like there is no way he was "worried" worried about me! He got the wrong girl. I don't reply I lay my head into my arms on my desk and close my eyes. This is going to be a long school day. Study hall was over and I stood up as fast a dog could run. I was out of the door as fast as I could.

Malachi and James were in my next class. I would skip but I know my mom would get that belt out when she finds out. So I am just better off pushing through it. I walked into math dragging my feet probably looking at grandma but who could give a fuck. I sat down wishing I could be any where but here. That's when Malachi and James both walk in at the same time laughing and making jokes with each other. I look away and zone out they both sat in the front of the class now I might be zoning out but I still east drop on there conversion. "Dude try talking to her, maybe it's something that happened at her house." James said to Malachi in a soft tone. "BET I CAN SIT NEXT TO HER DURING LUNCH AND TALK TO HER NOW." Malachi says in a excited voice but not to loud. Malachi walks over to me. Shit should I run? "Hey Isabelle how is it going." I heard him but I don't answer. "Are you alright" can he just leave me alone?!? If he never came to this school this would of had not happen. Math passes slowly trying to east drop on Malachi and James. I want to go home. The bell rings and I book it I run out of there so fast. You should know the drill already I go to my next class and sit my fat ass down. I just want to drop out of school already. Put my arms on the desk and put my head into my arms but I turned my head side aways so I can see who is walking by. I see Malachi walk up and bend down next to the side of my desk and looks me in the eyes. "Hi" he says I say noting. "Can you tell me what is going on I am worried sick about you." I scoff. "Tell that to someone who would believe it, I lift my head from my desk so our eyes are now making eye contact with each other. "What do you mean?" I am worried" I could hear it in his tone that he was. Malachi you don't have to pretend your only trying to be my friend as a joke so many people like you here you don't deserve me nobody ever likes me in this school you don't got to pretend anymore. Just cut the act and leave me alone. Please. His eyes were were wide and red like he was about to cry. "I am not pretending to do anything if I didn't want to be your friend I would of had not talk to you." "I just moved here I know nobody expect for James I didn't even know you only had Rhianna,I just wanted to be friends with you,you seemed mad cool." Now I felt stupid and felt like a bitch I even looked like it to. I didn't know what to say so I just shook my head in agreement and looked down at my hands since I was cracking my knuckles to fidget with since I was so nervous. He was still kneeling next to the side of my desk. And I saw him watching my hands from the Corner of my eye. "Here take this" he said as he started to take off one of his bracelets and placed it in my hand. "Thanks I guess" is all I could mange to say without crying. "Don't think me you can keep it." He smiled. His smile was bright it bright up the whole world. Everything about him was perfect. He is a beautiful soul. I studied his facials and features and he could tell I was. He got shy and dropped his head. His curls covered a little bit of his eyes as he put both of hands on top of his face in embarrassment. Maybe he isn't that bad especially now.