~15~

My life has been great. Malachi asked me out and of course I said yes. He took me to a restaurant that had outside tables so we watched the sunset as we ate. He has been giving me princess treatment this whole time. That's just who he is. I am still bestfriends with Rihanna and Malachi little sister Maggie. Today is the day I been fearing of for a while now. Since I took the opportunity to go to any high school I am going to one in England lucky they have dorms for exchanged students and my aunt will be taking care of me during the summer. It's going to be rough but I know it will be worth it. My mom is worried about me going but she knows that my aunt will take great of me but still doesn't want me being so far from home. But she knows this is what I want so she is ok with it. Malachi and Rhianna have been having a hard time with it especially Malachi but they both know this is what I want and I will be taking a train to England. But Malachi,Felicia,Rhianna and my mom are here with me to comfort me and to say goodbye. "I am going to miss you Rhianna cried and pulled me into a hug. She then pulled away and gave me a gift. "Open it on the train!" Ok I said smiling. Next I am going to say good bye to Felicia. "I will miss you coming over everyday" I will miss you to Felicia thank you for being a mother away from home for me. I then went to Malachi. I pulled him into a hug and he whispered in my ear "I am going to miss you so much." I layed my head onto his shoulder I will be back before you know it Malachi and I will text and call you ever day. I kissed his lips and pulled away. "Are you sure you have to leave?" Yes I am sure but I will be back soon. Now I said good bye to my mom. Mama I am going to miss you so much I felt a tear stream down my face. "Are you sure this is what you want to do?" Yes I am sure mama but u will come and visit you guys. I pulled her into a hug. At this point I was trying not to cry even more. Malachi has been standing there quietly ever since I said good bye to him. This is hurting him so much I hate to see him like this. Malachi I said to him trying to get his attention that flew away. You're going to be ok I promise you got Maggie Rhianna,your mom and me on face time and you can't forget about your curly hair. Malachi pulled away from the crowd. "How am I susposed to function without you? His eyes were watering. Malachi you're going to be fine I promise. I pulled him in for a another hug. He held me tighter. "You're the only who was made for me we're like pieces of a puzzle." He was trying to talk through his crying. He is breaking my heart so much right now I know he wants to go live my dreams he needs me and I need him. I wiped his tears away. "I have to" I whispered to him. He kissed me like it was the last time he would ever get to kiss me. " ATTENTION TRAIN 400 be leaving in 5 minutes get on board if your not on the train yet!" Oh shit me and Malachi both said since that was my train we both ran back to everyone I got my stuff and said good bye to everyone again. I pulled my ticket out of my pocket and gave it to the man. I got onto the train and found a window seat and as soon as I sat down I looked at the window and saw everyone. Malachi was so close to the train then he started mouthing "I love you so much stay safe." I made a heart with my hand and then the train started to take off and Rhianna and Malachi started running with the train till they couldn't anymore. And tears were streaming down my face I laid my head onto the window and closed my eyes. I love him so much.

(Author note! I am in the middle of making an another story where she is in England!)