~14~

I leaned in. This shocked me completely. I was not expecting him to do that at all. After a few seconds I pull away. "Forgive me now?" He said with the fattest smile on his face. Your a butt head I said this in a more joking away while getting off his lap. "Living this town without you won't be the same your the only friend I have here. His eyes held the deepest truth that a person can be telling. "I know you will be happy at a new school I just can't process the thought of you leaving. I am not lying when I say this I do adore you you can laught all you want and call me a simp." "Every time I see things you like it reminds of you and makes me think of you. "You love her!!" Rihanna and Maggie both said. I looked at Malachi in shock. "Where they both right there?" Malachi gave me a smile. I guess they were. Just a few minutes ago I was mad at Malachi and he was mad at me and we were not talking now he is not mad at me and he kissed me . "Maybe that came out to strong but just remember what I said isabella." I wanted to make a move. I needed to. I pulled Malachi off his gaming chair to where he was standing up now. I put my hands around his waist and stood up on my tippy toes. I looked into his eyes for a quick second and it felt so comfortable. I know he is the one I will be marrying,having kids with,buying my first house with,going to college with. He is the boy I want. Malachi Barton. I leaned in and kissed him. It felt like nothing else in the world mattered because it didn't I have Malachi what could be better?