~12~

Rhainna had just left and I ran upstairs to my room falling on to my bed with tears streaming down my face it was basically a water fall at this point. I didn't mean for any of this to happen. My face was leaning against my arms that were resting on my pillow my cry turned into a scream. I don't know why Malachi would get like this he cares about me so much and if he cared about me so much he would want me to happy right? I could barely breath because of how hard I was crying. I hurt him, he will never forgive me. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. It was the best day and I got my phone waking up to group chat texts

The gang

Rhianna ⭐️
Malachi your
Being a bitch

Malachi😝
I am not you guys are.

Malachi 😝
How are you ok with this she
Leaving you to.

Rhainna ⭐️
Because I know
How she feels

I rolled over putting my phone on my nightstand and I got up to go to the shower I decided that I would go to the skate park since I have nothing better to do. I did a little bit of makeup after I was done getting dressed. I decided to wear a white crop top and a black sweatshirt with green cargo pants. I grabbed my land yard and put my house keys on them and said good bye to my mama. Now I was off to the skate park. I decided that I would walk to the skate park and ride it when I get there. I was scared how this would go down if Malachi was at the skate park. I tapped on my skate board while over thinking. When I got there Malachi was there. Maybe I should leave. I could hear him talking on the phone. "Mom I don't care that doesn't mean she just leave and go to a different country and forget about me. You don't understand how I feel about this girl mom." That was Malachi voice I know it. Malachi looked over and saw me running his fingers into his hair slamming his skate borad on the ground he was pissed. I looked at him not knowing what I would say. I just walked past him bumping into his shoulder. I put my AirPods in and skated. I finally decided that I would go home which means I would have to walk past Malachi again. I guess the skate park wasn't that bad when I got to my house I flopped on to my couch waiting for rhainna to come over. This week is going to be interesting.