~3~

He lifted his head and stood up, sitting in the desk next to mine. I looked at the bracelet that he put in my hand it was beautiful even though most people would say it's basic. It had blue bleads on it and it shined when the light hits in a certain position. I put on infront of my watch it was big as fuck. He must got a big ass wrist. And I will make sure I make fun of him for it later. . I couldn't help but imagine my hand in his, fingers interlocking to close the space. His hand bigger than mine. I snapped out of it, what was I thinking, why was I thinking this? I've never had a crush on anyone at this school. Why him?
Ten minutes til it's lunch time, I will have to face him and Rhianna. I still have Malachi Barton it really helped calmed me down during the last class period. Or maybe it's just the fact that he sits right next me. That is what comforted me. I felt so embarrassed. He never wanted to hurt me in the first place. I look like a fool. I look to Malachi who is looking at me and Rhianna scrolling on her phone." Rhianna and Malachi I am so sorry about yesterday I should of not run to conclusions. It's just different having people that want to care about me. I held his bracelet and dragged his wrist to me to put his bracelet on him. But he refused to keep it. "Keep it your stressed anyway and it helped you out a lot it will remind you of me all the time. He held the bottom of my hand with his left and closed it with his right so I was making a fist and the bracelet was inside. I was for sure blushing like crazy my face felt like a volcano. He cares about me. Truly truly cares about me. The bell ranged and it scared the fuck out of me so I ended up falling out of my seat. I rolled my eyes at what just happened while I was getting back into my seat. Malachi was trying so hard not to laugh at me. We went to my locker to wait for Rhianna then we all went to the lunch room. Everyone had their eyes on us. I still didn't understand what the big deal is about a new kid. They are acting like Malachi is the most famous person in the world. We sit down at the table and place our stuff down and race to go get lunch. "So Isabella I was thinking you could come to set with me tonight?" Malachi stated. Set? What? What do you mean set? "I am a actor did I not tell you?" No you didn't we all started laughing. "Oh my mad but do you want to go to set with me?" Sure! "Wait Malachi how do you think your fans will take this if they find out you brought a girl to set." Rhianna added on. "I didn't think about" "I don't want you to be attached or hated on if fans find out it's up to you if you want to go." I will go! It felt so great knowing that someone cares about me.

Sadly the next class I had was French so I was alone, but I can try to make the best of it. I spent most of the time in French doing the work and day dreaming about Malachi. Did I like him? I just met Malachi yesterday how can I already like him?!? I look down and play with his bracelet. "Isabella please tell the answer to the first question." The teacher said but I couldn't hear him with all of my thoughts.