chapter 4

After dance class was over for the day, Gaeul grabbed her bags and went up to Wonyoung and Jiwon.

"Looks like you two are close now. Wanna go to the cafe nearby and get something to drink? I finished all the water I had in my bottle." Gaeul asked.

The two nodded in agreement and grabbed their bags. The three of them went out and were laughing a lot. Maybe they created some inside jokes along the way but this was a sign of their friendship getting closer.

As soon as they reached the cafe, they quickly went to find a seat and find out what they wanted to order. When Wonyoung and Gaeul sat down, Jiwon pulled them in.

"Guys, why does that red haired girl look so pretty..." Jiwon whispered into their ears.

"Somebody has a stranger crush~" Gaeul teased Jiwon.

Jiwon smacked Gaeul playfully out of embarrassment.

"Rei, those girls are looking at us." Hyunseo told Rei.

"Just smile and wave. If they wanna talk, maybe we could move over. The more the merrier, am I right?" Rei told Hyunseo and they both waved at the three of them.

Jiwon started to panic a little as her little crush was waving at her. Gaeul and Wonyoung laughed when Jiwon fell laying down on the kinda hard sofa of the cafe. Hyunseo and Rei giggled.

"Hey, do you wanna sit with us? I think somebody has something to say to you." Wonyoung playfully said to Hyunseo and Rei while glancing at the in-love mess on the sofa known as Jiwon.

"Sure! We'll be right over." Rei replied and they both went over to their table and sat down.

Gaeul pulled Jiwon up and Jiwon just hid her face.

"Hey, Jiwon. Say something to her." Wonyoung playfully said to Jiwon.

Jiwon denied many times and tried her best to avoid letting her feelings out in front of somebody she fell in love with a few minutes ago. Wonyoung and Gaeul gave up at getting Jiwon to confess and started talking to the two of them.

"So, how are you guys? We apologise for the weird introduction." Wonyoung asked.

"We're fine. You guys seem like fun people to hangout with. Seems like you guys are very close." Rei replied.

"Yeah, only 3 hours passed and we're this close already. The fact that we're introverted makes it more shocking. So, who are you guys? You guys seem close as well." Gaeul asked.

"I'm Rei and this is my junior from I think elementary school. Her name is Hyunseo. She actually works as a barista and/or cashier here. I'm unsure of cafe job things." Rei replied and Hyunseo chuckled.

"Hey, it has only been a couple of minutes since we've met but do you guys wanna join our trio? It won't be a trio anymore of course but do you guys wanna?" Gaeul asked.

Rei and Hyunseo nodded in agreement and the 4 of them continued to talk while Jiwon layed on the sofa like a piece of paper that fell on the floor.

1 hour passed since they've met and they all got close. Jiwon kept silent about her feelings and just talked about some drama that she knew about. The five of them were getting to know each other so well. The clock had just hit 10pm and they all had to go back to their normal lives.

"Looks like we all have to go now, it was fun talking to you guys. Wanna trade phone numbers and make a groupchat so we can talk there?" Gaeul asked and everyone agreed.

They all took out their phones fast and added each other into one groupchat. As they went to the cafe's entrance door, Hyunseo waved goodbye while closing the doors and the others waved goodbye to each other as they went their separate ways.